I'm ???
*************************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # #
*************************************************
8 Jan 2008 (Tue)
Busy day at client's side.
At night quickly rushed finished my work and went movies with current colleagues and boss.
Didn't joined them in coffee after movie, I went home instead.
9 Jan 2008 (Wed)
Busy day at work in office.
Super stressed cause I couldn't get my things out for my client for the entire morning.....
Melonseedy Signing Off,
10 Jan 2008, 0002HRS
Melon's Mood for Today - # #
*************************************************
8 Jan 2008 (Tue)
Busy day at client's side.
At night quickly rushed finished my work and went movies with current colleagues and boss.
Didn't joined them in coffee after movie, I went home instead.
9 Jan 2008 (Wed)
Busy day at work in office.
Super stressed cause I couldn't get my things out for my client for the entire morning.....
Melonseedy Signing Off,
10 Jan 2008, 0002HRS
<< Home