Lifeless
*****************************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - #
*****************************************************
No one is going to believe that I had countdown to my 2008 at home with my com and my tv.... And yes... its me all alone..... And I ended my last day of 2007 with the worst luck I ever had......
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Morning went back to office, discovered one overnight job that I had left running over the weekend failed. So I quickly tried to salvage it but still until 11am nothing could be done. So I called senior who was on mc and allow him to remote into my com to tune whatever he needs to get it done to get me up on my work. I even skipped going out lunch with colleagues to standby for his call..... but he called me at about 2pm and told me that the entire db had been corrupted and nothing can be done...... So I had to call client to explain that we can't submit the job on time.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Then more news came..... the group of friends that I'm suppose to meet for dinner and countdown..... are trying to 'fly planes'...... 2 of them called last night to tell me that they will join us after dinner and 1 will be accompanying her gf and her friends after I've made the reservations.... and they didn't even bothered to inform me earlier when I sms them about dinner....... then another 1 told me she out of budget and will look for her own free meal and join us after that.... and this morning 1 of them informed me that her grandma is in serious condition so might not be able to join us..... this I can understand.... but the last one..... asked whether can he just join us for dinner cause he's thinking of asking some gal outta for midnight movie..... so much so for my 'friends & buddy'....... I got fed up and cancelled the dinner, the countdown and everything.....
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We are supposed to knock off at 3pm as half day for NY eve but my Boss came in at about 3plus pm..... and guess wat...... after much discussion between him and my senior..... they wanna get the data out for the client by today.
My boss and I started working on the data until 4.30 then I told me boss I need to go and extend my parking coupon.... so I went ahead for a breather and extended my parking for another 2 hours till 6.30pm......
Finally the entire dataset came thru at about 6plus pm..... so I started my part on the work while my boss did something else while waiting for me....... the bloody data keep playing tricks on me...... I keep converting excel 2003 to 2007 and back to 2003.... wat a damn waste of time.....
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Finally at about 8.30pm after submitting the data to client, I gave boss a ride home since its on the way........
Guess wat.... bingo..... the last 'surprise' came.......
I got a $20 parking fine clipped onto my windscreen. And the fine was issued at 7.30pm!!! Wat in the world are the Ciscos doing outta in the street on a night of New Year??? And of all the hours that I had coupons covered from 10.30am to 2.30pm and 4.30pm to 6.30pm and he had to come at 7.30pm?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Was thinking of whether should I dropped by GalleryHotel to join my another of friends for dinner and drink anot..... but guess the company was kinda of weird for me to fit in...... its kinda of weird having dinner with 2 couples..... so in the end I decided to have dinner with my boss at a coffeeshop nearby my office......
And after sending my boss home, I simply just sped home cutting in between cars from left to right and right to left...... kinda of felt like speeding and was thinking perhaps if my luck really run out, I might even meet a TP who might stop me and give me another ticket for it...... but guess I still had some luck left there.....
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Discovered that I kinda of like to 'give up my life' and sped alone whenever I'm not feeling good.
The feeling of being super fast makes me 'lifeless'......
Perhaps ending my life would makes me feel better at times? Dun need to think, won't feel sad, no more worries, no more naggings, no more quarrels, no more money problems, no more family problems, no longer have to 'maintain' friendship, no more of everything.....
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Countdown alone in front of my tv and com..... then continued watching my 2nd season of PrisonBreak...... hopefully my new Year 2008 would be a better year for me..... Had some New Year Resolutions...... hope I can fufill it all soon....
Melonseedy Signing Off,
1-Jan-2008, 0235HRS
Melon's Mood for Today - #
*****************************************************
No one is going to believe that I had countdown to my 2008 at home with my com and my tv.... And yes... its me all alone..... And I ended my last day of 2007 with the worst luck I ever had......
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Morning went back to office, discovered one overnight job that I had left running over the weekend failed. So I quickly tried to salvage it but still until 11am nothing could be done. So I called senior who was on mc and allow him to remote into my com to tune whatever he needs to get it done to get me up on my work. I even skipped going out lunch with colleagues to standby for his call..... but he called me at about 2pm and told me that the entire db had been corrupted and nothing can be done...... So I had to call client to explain that we can't submit the job on time.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Then more news came..... the group of friends that I'm suppose to meet for dinner and countdown..... are trying to 'fly planes'...... 2 of them called last night to tell me that they will join us after dinner and 1 will be accompanying her gf and her friends after I've made the reservations.... and they didn't even bothered to inform me earlier when I sms them about dinner....... then another 1 told me she out of budget and will look for her own free meal and join us after that.... and this morning 1 of them informed me that her grandma is in serious condition so might not be able to join us..... this I can understand.... but the last one..... asked whether can he just join us for dinner cause he's thinking of asking some gal outta for midnight movie..... so much so for my 'friends & buddy'....... I got fed up and cancelled the dinner, the countdown and everything.....
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We are supposed to knock off at 3pm as half day for NY eve but my Boss came in at about 3plus pm..... and guess wat...... after much discussion between him and my senior..... they wanna get the data out for the client by today.
My boss and I started working on the data until 4.30 then I told me boss I need to go and extend my parking coupon.... so I went ahead for a breather and extended my parking for another 2 hours till 6.30pm......
Finally the entire dataset came thru at about 6plus pm..... so I started my part on the work while my boss did something else while waiting for me....... the bloody data keep playing tricks on me...... I keep converting excel 2003 to 2007 and back to 2003.... wat a damn waste of time.....
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Finally at about 8.30pm after submitting the data to client, I gave boss a ride home since its on the way........
Guess wat.... bingo..... the last 'surprise' came.......
I got a $20 parking fine clipped onto my windscreen. And the fine was issued at 7.30pm!!! Wat in the world are the Ciscos doing outta in the street on a night of New Year??? And of all the hours that I had coupons covered from 10.30am to 2.30pm and 4.30pm to 6.30pm and he had to come at 7.30pm?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Was thinking of whether should I dropped by GalleryHotel to join my another of friends for dinner and drink anot..... but guess the company was kinda of weird for me to fit in...... its kinda of weird having dinner with 2 couples..... so in the end I decided to have dinner with my boss at a coffeeshop nearby my office......
And after sending my boss home, I simply just sped home cutting in between cars from left to right and right to left...... kinda of felt like speeding and was thinking perhaps if my luck really run out, I might even meet a TP who might stop me and give me another ticket for it...... but guess I still had some luck left there.....
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Discovered that I kinda of like to 'give up my life' and sped alone whenever I'm not feeling good.
The feeling of being super fast makes me 'lifeless'......
Perhaps ending my life would makes me feel better at times? Dun need to think, won't feel sad, no more worries, no more naggings, no more quarrels, no more money problems, no more family problems, no longer have to 'maintain' friendship, no more of everything.....
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Countdown alone in front of my tv and com..... then continued watching my 2nd season of PrisonBreak...... hopefully my new Year 2008 would be a better year for me..... Had some New Year Resolutions...... hope I can fufill it all soon....
Melonseedy Signing Off,
1-Jan-2008, 0235HRS
<< Home