Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Shagged~~~

**********************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # # #
**********************************************

24-Dec-2007 (Mon)
Morning woke up at 10.30am and went for my haircut at BukitMerahCentral.
Then dropped by ex-office to visit my ex-colleagues and friends as planned :-)
Went there with my new image of not combing hair and with contact lens on... lolz.... the gals said I look weird.... haha... Some even said I put on weight by looking at my plumper face :-(

ZW said I look better with black hair.... cause color fade off liao..... hmmm I was still thinking of re-coloring my hair leh..... perhaps should seek more opinion ;-)
Everyone there busy exchanging presents for xmas..... everyone so into xmas mood, haha....

At about 1.30pm I drove back to HPB to pick up Ane to join Dajie at Shin@Vivo for our Xmas Lunch :-)
Dajie's HP was flat when we reached there and we couldn't contact her at all. She even attempted to ask the InformationCounter to look for us over the PA and was rejected.... oh my god.... she's so funny, hahaha..... luckily we managed to spot her outside one of the restaurant that we had wanted to try out..... hehe.... Ane & Dajie said I look super boyish after my hair trim.... haha... of course lah.... I'm a boy mah! :p
A pity that we all have our own programmes otherwise we would have chat up more.... so we went our separate ways at about 3plus pm.
And I was stucked in Vivo's carpark for about 15 to 30 mins because of too many cars leaving at the same time... maybe all rushing back for their Christmas dinner after last minute of shopping ;-)
I went to meet Amos&Gang at JurongPoint to buy our makan for the steamboat dinner at AmosHouse.
Shucks, the carpark there is damn narrow.
My left back of the car bumped into one of those rubber shields on the corners of the walls while I was attempting a turn down a slope and my car got dented :-( Looks quite serious...... heart pain man.... if kena bumper still can replace.... but this is near the door.....dun think its cheap to fix :-( Sigh...... wat a suai Xmas.....
Dinner started only 8 plus pm cause we took quite a long time to prepare......
And I had quite a shocked when Amos said we are having our steamboat outside his corridor as he dun want the BBQ to 'smoke' his new house.... lolz... look at the nice food we had..... although a bit weird to have it at the corridor.... haha... Yah and of course we had some nice fruity champagne and I took a lot of pics there :-)
Look at the evidence of me being the dedicated prawn-peeler for all the 7 of us! After our dinner we la kopi there and crapped quite a bit until 4am plus..... I dozed off a bit while they were crapping.... lolz.....
Reached home at 5am and slept at 6am...... shagged.....
Ok..... xmas present update again...... Maomao gave me a nice Santa..... but guess i wasn't 'good' this year therefore Santa never gave me any presents.... haha...
Ane gave me a monkey cushion and Dajie gave me the black nice diary planner for 2008. She gave me one every year for consecutively 3 years liao cause she knows I liked it! Time to do some planning... haha.....
Then I received my 2nd snail mail Xmas card from Elisa..... thanks girl..... so sweet of you..... bet u must have designed the card yrself too.... the Santa looks fabulous! Ok... the vain me took some pics again before I went for my hair trim and some after the hair trim....
In case you all can't tell the differences...... with shade is before trim.... the rest are all after the trim.... haha...

25-Dec-2007 (Tue)
Woke up at about 1.30pm. Had breakfast, dozed off again until 4pm plus then woke up and watched PrisonBreak episode 1 to 8 until 10plus pm. Then went to bath, blogged until now.... going to sleep liao....tomorrow still need to work.... nitey everyone~~~~

Melonseedy Signing Off,

26th Dec 2007, 0105HRS



@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @