Sunday, December 16, 2007

Friendship

***********************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
***********************************

11-Dec-2007 (Tue)
Work as per normal in office.
Went home a bit sick, might had caught virus from colleague who just recovered after 3 weeks mc and had just moved to sit beside me.
Did the usual stuff until 1am plus then went to bed.

12-Dec-2007 (Wed)
Terminated my usual season parking for the nearby HDB carpark.... and somemore was kinda of late for work.... so thought of parking in my office building and noontime drive to HPB to lunch with ex-colleagues and to park there for the rest of the day.
Who knows.... my client wants me to go back to their site to discuss some work with me.
So I drove off from office at about 12.15pm to park in HPB and planned to take cab to client's side. Cost me $8+++ for parking in my office building for less that 3 hours.... then parking in HPB for the rest of the day for $5.... totalled a wholesome of $13+++.... super ex man.....
Met Ane and Tok for lunch at PearlCentre and had some chat. But think they were more engrossed in their work chats, so I was just concentrating on my food and was thinking of other things..... not really into their chats....
Met up with client and heng man.... he only told me some changes that he wants.... tot he recalled me to 'scream' at me for some data.... haha....
Was there to support client for the rest of the day until about 6.30pm.... also taught him some excel skills which might had 'add some points' for myself ;-) who know he might recommend me to join MS leh, hahaha.......
Took train to Outram to pick up my car and was supposed to go for gym.... but then by the time I reached there, shan had already finished with her session, so we just went for dinner at the WhiteDogCafe@Vivo.
Hmm.... the food there is quite nice and the pricing are relatively reasonable, will go back there again when got chance :-) Think we hadn't met for 2 or 3 weeks as both of us are quite busy, so we caught up quite a bit until abt 10plus pm then went home.
Only slept at about 1am plus again.

13-Dec-2007 (Thu)
Went back office to work with super happy mood looking forward to my first plan xmas dinner with my new butch of best pals ;-)
All of a sudden in the noon, client gave me a shock by saying that he wants this data by tomorrow noon.
So I had to quickly rushed thru all the work thinking I might not be able to join them for dinner liao :-( sian sian sian......
Heng man, I managed to clear most of the work by about 6.30pm and senior helped me to tie up the loose ends so that I could continue the next day.
Another shock came as I realised the dinner venue was just behind my office..... and I had parked my car at Outram.... faintz.... bo bian lor.... took a bus to Outram to get my car and drive back to GalleryHotel to wait for them..... lolz....
Had so much fun at the dinner with my new bunch of best pals...... they were always there with me thru my ups & downs and had given me a lot of fun and encouragements for the past months..... I really appreciate it.... thanks pals ;-)

And the xmas presents that you all had got for me.... I know you all really had a 'headache' of what to buy for a guy cause its definitely much more difficult then buying for a gal.... lolz...
Sorry for the 'headache'..... and I really like what you all had bought for me, thank so much :-)- Dajieda, thanks for the OP black tee, it fits me perfectly;-) I worn it yesterday to ECP to show you but you weren't there :p
- Biaomei, thanks for the black Starbucks coffee tumbler and card. The coffee tumbler will definitely remind me of you as my best kopi-o kar-kee and the card will remind me of the sweet pinky you ;-)
- Peegal, thanks for the 'Just Passed Test' sign. I've already hanged it on my car and it should really warned people to keep a distance from me, hahaha.....
I really liked all the presents that you all had got for me.... hope you all like what I had bought for you all too :-)
We ended at about 10pm plus then I sent Biaomei home and myself reached home at about 11pm plus.
I slept at about 2.30am.

14-Dec-2007 (Fri)
Super tired but still I bia thru all the work......
Noontime walked super far with colleagues to FiveStar@RiverValleyRoad for chicken rice then to the IceCreamGallery for some ice-cream.
Managed to submit the final work to client at about 4pm then continued with the rest until about 6.30pm.
Had some chats with Boss and senior until about 7pm then left.
For the past months, I had been sleeping at 1 or 2plus am everynight.... but this night, I KO at 11.30pm. haha....

15-Dec-2007 (Sat)
Woked up at 10.30am super refreshed but a bit sick....
Popped 2 panadols and drove to MPP to meet Biaomei and Benny to shop for our makan for the ECP gathering at noon.
Started to drizzle a bit by 2.30pm onwards..... so we quickly chopped chopped had our lunch and went to hide inside BK@EastCoastPark.After the rain seems to had stopped, several of us went cycling...
As we were cycling halfway till Bedok jetty the rain seems to be coming back... so we quickly cycled back thru the drizzles then slight pour. Most of us were like kinda of drenched by the time we made it back to BK. So far as I know, Noe and me got a cold from the rain.... hope no one else kena too...
Some of us went to dinner at this Italian restaurant, AlForno@EastCoastRoad and we chatted quite a bit. They had wine and I only had a sip caused I dun like the taste, haha....We left at about 10pm plus.
Thinking it was still early, so I called my regular kar kees to ask whether do they have any programmes...... but WTH! I was kena scolded by them for 'accusing' me of 'abandoning them' for new friends or gf for these past weeks without looking for them.....
They themselves never asked me out and my other friends asked me out so I just went ahead lor.... like that also got wrong meh? Wat do they expect me to do? Be there 24x7 for them everyday until they asked me out huh? I thought of them therefore I called them.... and this is wat I get? They themselves also didn't bother to look for me wat! Is this wat friendship is all about???
In the end I got really fed up and reasoned with them and think they couldn't get it.... so I also didn't bother to explain liao letting them think that I'm in a bad mood.......
Super fustrated man....... spolit my entire day........ sianz.....
Reached home at about 11pm and had a hot bath.
The vain me again took shots of myself, had been doing that for the entire day..... so I've decided to take more and post them all at once onto my blog :pIn the morning, at night, in blue, in black, in white and everywhere everytime... haha.... 自恋狂 is getting more serious :p
Slept at about 2.30am.

16-Dec-2007 (Sun)
Woked up at about 12.30pm and as per usual, slacked in front of my lappie and tv for the entire day.
Dozed off on my armchair for a few hours until niece came..... didn't really play much with her caused not feeling well...
Even didn't joined them for dinner.
They dabao some china-like dumpling soup noodles for me which I didn't finished caused it taste sucky.....
Then blogged while watched 红新大奖 on TCS8 followed by Asian Idol on TCS5.
Now feeling a bit hungry and heaty and sorey throat.....
Guess I should really go cook some instant noodles now for myself and have a nice sleep liao.....
Need to be prepared for my busy week coming up....
Mon - RegularSession@NUH
Tue - Work and no plans at night
Wed - Work and dinner with bunch of ex-colleagues from HPB
Thu - PH and no programmes in the morning, xmas dinner at ex-colleagues' friend house
Fri - Plan to take leave.... no programmes as yet in the morning and noon, dinner with my shifu and HAD ;-)
Sat - No plans.
Sun - Xmas Celebration at campkids' house? Not confirmed as yet.....
Nitey Everyone~~~~~~~~~


Melonseedy Signing Off,
16 Dec 2007, 2305HRS



@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @