Thursday, November 22, 2007

Being 'Mute' & 'Deaf'

**********************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # #
**********************************
Busy busy day at work today.....
Didn't really plan any dinner or after work activities for the entire week.... cause really not in the mood to do so..... so unlike me..... usually I'll just pack it up fully every week......
Kerky called me for dinner at 6pm just as I was abt to leave office..... so went with her n ZW to KennyRogers@Suntec. Think they called me for dinner to see how I am after reading my blog ba.... perhaps they are worried..... or maybe they just needed another dinner kar kee...... but I seem to make them more bore than ever.... like a restless zombie.....
Anyway, thanks Kerky & ZW, appreciate u all for being there with me when I needed..... I will learn to be 'mute' and 'deaf' de..... Arigato :-)

Reached home, bathe and had some chats with Raine over msn. Then we decided to go chill out on sat night after her dinner with her friends at a cool acoustic music pub in town.
借酒消愁?。。。。愁更愁。。。

Blogged till now..... going to sleep soon liao.... super tired.....
Guess I really have to learn to be 'mute' and 'deaf' in order to let everything 'fade away'..... to let go peacefully.....

Hmmm.... Melonseedy Blog welcomes the 1000th visitor today!
Thanks for all your support :-)
Be sure to drop in here to check how am I getting on n drop me message ok?


Melonseedy Signing Off,
23 Nov 2007, 0008HRS




@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @