Fun Week :-)
******************************************************
Feel free to drop by my web albums to see more pics of my SGX.
Melon's Mood for Today - # # # #
******************************************************
8-Nov-2007 (Thu)
Deepavali - Public Holiday.
Finally a rest day ever since I started work....
Woke up at about 12pm, had breakie and watched tv cum slack plus BF2 (Blogged, Forumed & Face-booked) until about 2pm then drove to the carpark behind Esso opposite my flat to wash my car. First time only me washing.... so super tired lor... was entertained by the conversations of 3 cabbies whom were washing their living tools nearby. On my car radio still can hear them lor....... lolz...
Washed until about 3.30pm lor... think I covered the entire car twice..... even polished the front bonnet, super shiny isn't it... lolz...
Feel free to drop by my web albums to see more pics of my SGX. Met up with my regular gang at Suntec at about 4pm
This time had my new cam with me.... so took some pictures of my favourite place in Suntec. (All of you know where's this? ;-) no prize for right guess.... :p)
And of course some other nice night scenes...... didn't know that the Convention Centre changes color until that night..... lolz... pretty isn't it?
Then after dinner we went to Carrefour to jalan jalan and departed with Jas asking some stupid questions that we took quite long to understand her questions... lolz... funny gang...
9-Nov-2007 (Fri)
Normal work as per usual.
At night went to play badminton with MPP pple at MarineParadeCC.
Reached there at about 7pm and played for 2 pairing sets of 14pts.... lose a set and won one.
A bit weird that no one was surprised seeing me there..... supposed to be only Biaomei knows caz she invited me to join them...... but the rest all seems not so shock leh....lolz... nvm lah.... we went to TheBanquetFoodcourt@ParkwayParade for dinner until 9plus pm then I sent 2 of them plus Biaomei home.
Reached home and received a sms from her saying that I looked tired..... do I? Whatever it is, I've already overcame the most tiring and tough working days and hope that there shall not be such days again.
Then came a 'Sorry' sms after she read my blog..... sigh...... dun really know what it mean......
Again BF2 until 2am then slept.
10-Nov-2007 (Sat)
Woke up at 11.30am, wash-up and had breakie.
Starting preparing at abt 1pm.
Met YJ at about 1.40pm then we went to HollandV intending to settle our lunch there but had a hard time looking for parking lot..... so instead drove to Vivo since she wanna shop too.
Was telling YJ about my happy and weird dream the night before and suddenly I have a wish.... to have my birthday party or big day on of those cruise ships ;-)
Look at my dream ship and the super full lunch we had.... lolz..
We shopped around for a while until 5.30pm then I sent her home and fetched Raine up at about 6pm.
Aiyoh, had checked and planned the route to TanglinMall from her place..... but still we missed a few turns and ended up rounding Orchard..... lolz..... finally reached there at about 6.30pm and started our feast of 重庆火锅@TanglinMall.
We had some private chats and she confided in me abt her past.... poor Raine, at least you are doing well now gal ;-)
We makan until 8pm then got 'chase out' so we drove to Cineleisure to collect our 'Stardust' tickets and had a cuppa at the 24hrs cafe there.
It was quite a nice movie :-) Show started from about 9.45pm to about 11.30pm then we met SF for a cuppa at the 24hrs outdoor CoffeeClub. This time Raine remember my regular drink liao.... lolz..
We crapped till about 2am then Raine went to look for her friends at the Balcony and SF and me drove our way home separately.
Reached home at about 2.30am, bathe, BF2 until about 3.30am then slept.
11-Nov-2007 (Sun)
This morning woke up at about 12.15pm, had breakie and slacked in front of my lappie and tv till now..... haha.... as per usual lah, BF2 again ;-)
Today is DajieDa's BigDay, already sent her a sms last night but haven heard from her till now.... maybe still busy... wish her and her hubby blissful and 早生贵子, hehe......
While facebooking, I completed 2 of their online quizzes and the results matches with some of my friends...... then I started thinking.... perhaps from the quizzes I can know who roughly shared my thinkings and etc..... hmmm.......
Then I begin to ponder thru what Raine and I had discussed last night...... perhaps she's right.... one cannot be sure about his/her own feelings or rush into relationships. Must get to know more about each other to see the overall compaitibility and of course 'sense the feel', so much 'feel' now..... lolz......
Tomorrow have a dinner date with goodfriend, hope work runs well too.
Enjoy the remaining hours of the weekend pple :-)
Melonseedy Signing Off,
11-Nov-2007, 2110HRS
<< Home