Super Hectic & Stress Day
***********************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # #
***********************************
Boss brief me on wat to do for my project and gave me a list of contacts to do some matchings against backend db.....
Keep matching here and there until noon still cannot matched :-(
Even had to dabao lunch back to eat in office, first time lunching in ever since I started work.
Until 6.40pm when my boss was about to leave then he came to me to ask am I ok.....
Then I had to explain to him that the list he gave me in the morning was wrong de...and I had been struggling.... although it will not reflect good of me lah....but hackcare liao.... deadline is tonight or tomorrow morning.... he ask me not to worry and we will continue tomorrow morning. So I took all the stuff and pack home to do lor.....sianz...
Reached home at 7.30pm, bathe liao, makan until 8.30pm like that.
Then off Tv, close door and started working....re-linking everything from scratch......
Worked until 11pm then talked to boss thru msn and think no choice liao, tomorrow need him to step in to see see..... Hope everything will be fine tomorrow..... Think I really need to find some programmes after work tomorrow to destress liao before I breakdown.... anyone for dinner?
Some close friends and my blog readers asked me why am I so pissed off in my forum and blog and who had pissed me so off.
Perhaps I seldom got pissed off until like that ba, so all of them concern for me.....
I refused to tell caused I think whatever had pass shall pass, I dun want to pursue and make everyone unhappy.
Perhaps it just that moment that consecutive issues had pissed me off which cause me to behave in such a way ba.....suan le ba.... my life has to go on anyway....
Thanks for all your concern, I'm better liao......
Need to go rest le....tomorrow is another busy day....
Nitey everyone.
Melonseedy Signing Off,
26-Oct-2007, 0001HRS
Melon's Mood for Today - # #
***********************************
Boss brief me on wat to do for my project and gave me a list of contacts to do some matchings against backend db.....
Keep matching here and there until noon still cannot matched :-(
Even had to dabao lunch back to eat in office, first time lunching in ever since I started work.
Until 6.40pm when my boss was about to leave then he came to me to ask am I ok.....
Then I had to explain to him that the list he gave me in the morning was wrong de...and I had been struggling.... although it will not reflect good of me lah....but hackcare liao.... deadline is tonight or tomorrow morning.... he ask me not to worry and we will continue tomorrow morning. So I took all the stuff and pack home to do lor.....sianz...
Reached home at 7.30pm, bathe liao, makan until 8.30pm like that.
Then off Tv, close door and started working....re-linking everything from scratch......
Worked until 11pm then talked to boss thru msn and think no choice liao, tomorrow need him to step in to see see..... Hope everything will be fine tomorrow..... Think I really need to find some programmes after work tomorrow to destress liao before I breakdown.... anyone for dinner?
Some close friends and my blog readers asked me why am I so pissed off in my forum and blog and who had pissed me so off.
Perhaps I seldom got pissed off until like that ba, so all of them concern for me.....
I refused to tell caused I think whatever had pass shall pass, I dun want to pursue and make everyone unhappy.
Perhaps it just that moment that consecutive issues had pissed me off which cause me to behave in such a way ba.....suan le ba.... my life has to go on anyway....
Thanks for all your concern, I'm better liao......
Need to go rest le....tomorrow is another busy day....
Nitey everyone.
Melonseedy Signing Off,
26-Oct-2007, 0001HRS
<< Home