Thursday, October 11, 2007

Moody.....Sad....

************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # #
************************************

Mon, Tue went back to office to work as part time although I've formally had my last day last thurs. Busy busy, bore bore bore......

Mon after work went to meet camp friends for dinner at
Sakae@Marina.
As per usual, we crapped a lot and they realised that I looked distracted and not my normal self for that night, so some of them was quite concerned for me..... guess I'm someone who 'gives myself away' easily.......
Then I went to 'save' biaomei and PG nearby and sent them home after that.
Reached home and waited.... but to no avail.....
Tue played TT for the final time in office until 8pm plus.


Then went dinner with ZW & SS at Ichiban@GWC. Ordered too much and SS paid for it, so pai sai that I've ordered too much and not the one paying...... Then I sent ZW home and was nearby, so called her..... but no one pick up...... reached home then she msn me izit I looking for her...... just as I was about to reply.... offline liao :-(

Today woke up at 11am.... wanna meet her for lunch...... but negative reply.... then asked some of my other ex-colleagues for lunch...... also negative responses.....
Went to buy hdb season parking for my new workplace.... cost me $130++ for one and a half month of parking at multi-purpose carpark until 3oth Nov......ex :-(
Then send my bro to work at 3plus and went back to old office to see ex-ex-colleagues.
Initially wanna visit my ex-colleagues also but not enuff time.
So only managed to pick up goodfriend at 6.30pm then went
Gym@Vivo.
Ran for 5km and halfway thru received bad news :-(
One of ex-camp kid diagnosed with terminal stage of cancer and had to abandon chemo to go home. Wat the...... she's only 10 years old and is so fun-loving! How can god treat her like that? why why why???? how's her parents coping? how to explain to her younger bro? its really saddening..... :-(
Life is really that fragile? wat can i do for her?
Went dinner at
Kopitiam@Vivo ..... not really in the mood..... then sent goodfriend home and reached home at abt 11pm. Watched tv and had some heart-baring chat with PG..... then blogged until now.....
Have not heard anything from her today :-(
Need to go sleep liao...tomorrow going NUH again......



Melonseedy Signing Off,
11-Oct-2007, 0120HRS


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @