Uncertainity
***************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
***************************************
30-Aug-2007
Super long meeting at work from 2.00pm to about 7.00pm.
Drove home, bathe and had dinner.
At 9pm plus, received a call.....
She sounded quite 'weird', so I quickly drove down to meet her.
We went to airport for some quick bites and a cuppa.
Then we started to have some real private chat about her concerns....
看你失落的脸又再为爱憔悴, 我心痛的感觉竟如此的强烈。
我该如何把爱藏在心里面?
。。其实我也害怕会失去你的感觉。
31-Aug-2007
Reached office as per usual and super tired as did not slept well the day before.
Had a chat with a conclusion which makes me really sad throughout the day.
Guess everyone in the office can see that I'm quite unhappy as I had the 'please leave me alone' look when I'm really downed..... in the end, I really had a 'peaceful' day.
I skipped breakfast and only had a small bite at Sakae@TiongBahru with Dajie.
Really had no mood to work for the entire day, 8 hours was like 8 years to me.
After work, went dinner with my Shifu and HAD at EarlSwensons@Vivo.
Initially wanna cancel the dinner caz I dun want my sad mood to affect them.... but guess I shouldn't cancel it as we had planned for it quite long time ago. And I thought perhaps they could cheer me up a bit over dinner, and they really managed to 'counsel' me a bit.
After that I sent Shifu home.
And as it was quite early still, I asked Xiaomei out for a cuppa at Breko@Bugis.
Quite lost on the way but still managed to find my way there.
Feel like having some alcoholic drink to 'drown' myself but didn't cause I still need to drive so only had some lemonade drink and a short chat with Xiaomei.
Shared with Xiaomei a bit and the advice that she gave me is quite similar to my intentions. Perhaps there's really nothing much I can do but to take each step as it comes and see how everything goes.
Sent Xiaomei home then reached home at about 12plus am.
Bathe and slept at about 1.30am.
1-Sep-2007
Woke up at about 9am and drove to work.
Reached office at about 10am.
Managed to clear some work till 1pm plus.
Thinking of since I've had a date at 6pm and there's carpet-shampooing in office, therefore stayed with friend until 4pm plus.
Thinking my friend is going to Suntec for the Commex and I'm going to RafflesCity, therefore offered her a ride to RafflesCity.
Sigh....thought I had planned all my route nicely....who knows I think I missed an exit at CTE and we ended up in Serangoon. But still we managed to detour to Marina and found North Bridge Road which led us to RafflesCity.
Met her and we drove to Vivo for our dinner before movie.
We had dinner at The BOSSES aka 黑社会, wow.....the looks is nice....everything black :-)
Minus point, it served Chinese food at quite a high price but the ambience made up everything.
Then we shopped for a while and proceeded to our movie.
Movie 'Ratatouille' is relatively nice to me and its about 2 hours, quite a long duration for an animation.
After that we drove to EastCoastPark and parked at a nearby carpark to relax and enjoyed some radio programmes inside the car.
Then we took a short walk to Mac to use the loo and drove her back after that.
I reached home at about 2am.
Bathe and slept.
2-Sep-2007
Woke up at about 1pm and had late breakfast.
Then drove my family to pray my Granny for seventh month at a nearby temple.
As there are no parking lots, therefore I stayed in the car throughout.
My dad came out offered to jagar the car asking me to go and pray but i rejected him with a moment of 'guilt' after that.
As a free thinker, I don't really wish to pray but still I felt like being unrespectful to my ancestors, sigh.... really dunnoe wat to do.....
In the end, I did not stepped out of the car.
After reaching home, we went to wash the car and polish the scratches mark that i had caused. Managed to diminish it a bit but still some paint dropped off and therefore unable to restore it completely.
Then discovered another patch of scratches near the driver's door! Dad said it should be some car trying to drive off and accidentally caused the scratch...... then also discovered some dent marks at the boot area. Must be caused by over-reversed.
Sigh~~~ 3 weeks car and so 'injured' liao....
Maybe wed take half day and seek 'consultation' for my car ba. Hope at least something can be restored.
Evening bro and family came and we had dinner at one of the Zhi-Cha stall at one of the nearby coffeeshop. Its has been a long time since we ate together like this. Used to do it every sun when dad still had his business 3 or 4 years ago..... times really flies....
Initially wanna meet my friends for kopi at Westmall de.....but they said too tired...so ended bringing my niece to my Ah Ma house.
Came home, bathe and blogged till now.
Going to rest liao....tomorrow still needs to work.... Oyasuminsai :-)
Melonseedy Signing Off,
3-Sep-2007, 0030HRS
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
***************************************
30-Aug-2007
Super long meeting at work from 2.00pm to about 7.00pm.
Drove home, bathe and had dinner.
At 9pm plus, received a call.....
She sounded quite 'weird', so I quickly drove down to meet her.
We went to airport for some quick bites and a cuppa.
Then we started to have some real private chat about her concerns....
看你失落的脸又再为爱憔悴, 我心痛的感觉竟如此的强烈。
我该如何把爱藏在心里面?
。。其实我也害怕会失去你的感觉。
31-Aug-2007
Reached office as per usual and super tired as did not slept well the day before.
Had a chat with a conclusion which makes me really sad throughout the day.
Guess everyone in the office can see that I'm quite unhappy as I had the 'please leave me alone' look when I'm really downed..... in the end, I really had a 'peaceful' day.
I skipped breakfast and only had a small bite at Sakae@TiongBahru with Dajie.
Really had no mood to work for the entire day, 8 hours was like 8 years to me.
After work, went dinner with my Shifu and HAD at EarlSwensons@Vivo.
Initially wanna cancel the dinner caz I dun want my sad mood to affect them.... but guess I shouldn't cancel it as we had planned for it quite long time ago. And I thought perhaps they could cheer me up a bit over dinner, and they really managed to 'counsel' me a bit.
After that I sent Shifu home.
And as it was quite early still, I asked Xiaomei out for a cuppa at Breko@Bugis.
Quite lost on the way but still managed to find my way there.
Feel like having some alcoholic drink to 'drown' myself but didn't cause I still need to drive so only had some lemonade drink and a short chat with Xiaomei.
Shared with Xiaomei a bit and the advice that she gave me is quite similar to my intentions. Perhaps there's really nothing much I can do but to take each step as it comes and see how everything goes.
Sent Xiaomei home then reached home at about 12plus am.
Bathe and slept at about 1.30am.
1-Sep-2007
Woke up at about 9am and drove to work.
Reached office at about 10am.
Managed to clear some work till 1pm plus.
Thinking of since I've had a date at 6pm and there's carpet-shampooing in office, therefore stayed with friend until 4pm plus.
Thinking my friend is going to Suntec for the Commex and I'm going to RafflesCity, therefore offered her a ride to RafflesCity.
Sigh....thought I had planned all my route nicely....who knows I think I missed an exit at CTE and we ended up in Serangoon. But still we managed to detour to Marina and found North Bridge Road which led us to RafflesCity.
Met her and we drove to Vivo for our dinner before movie.
We had dinner at The BOSSES aka 黑社会, wow.....the looks is nice....everything black :-)
Minus point, it served Chinese food at quite a high price but the ambience made up everything.
Then we shopped for a while and proceeded to our movie.
Movie 'Ratatouille' is relatively nice to me and its about 2 hours, quite a long duration for an animation.
After that we drove to EastCoastPark and parked at a nearby carpark to relax and enjoyed some radio programmes inside the car.
Then we took a short walk to Mac to use the loo and drove her back after that.
I reached home at about 2am.
Bathe and slept.
2-Sep-2007
Woke up at about 1pm and had late breakfast.
Then drove my family to pray my Granny for seventh month at a nearby temple.
As there are no parking lots, therefore I stayed in the car throughout.
My dad came out offered to jagar the car asking me to go and pray but i rejected him with a moment of 'guilt' after that.
As a free thinker, I don't really wish to pray but still I felt like being unrespectful to my ancestors, sigh.... really dunnoe wat to do.....
In the end, I did not stepped out of the car.
After reaching home, we went to wash the car and polish the scratches mark that i had caused. Managed to diminish it a bit but still some paint dropped off and therefore unable to restore it completely.
Then discovered another patch of scratches near the driver's door! Dad said it should be some car trying to drive off and accidentally caused the scratch...... then also discovered some dent marks at the boot area. Must be caused by over-reversed.
Sigh~~~ 3 weeks car and so 'injured' liao....
Maybe wed take half day and seek 'consultation' for my car ba. Hope at least something can be restored.
Evening bro and family came and we had dinner at one of the Zhi-Cha stall at one of the nearby coffeeshop. Its has been a long time since we ate together like this. Used to do it every sun when dad still had his business 3 or 4 years ago..... times really flies....
Initially wanna meet my friends for kopi at Westmall de.....but they said too tired...so ended bringing my niece to my Ah Ma house.
Came home, bathe and blogged till now.
Going to rest liao....tomorrow still needs to work.... Oyasuminsai :-)
Melonseedy Signing Off,
3-Sep-2007, 0030HRS
<< Home