Tiring Week and more to come....
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
****************************************************************
22-Aug-2007 (Wed)
Boss on course for Wed & Thurs.
Boring at work.
Met Eve and Hoe for dinner at DianXiaoEr@Vivo and followed by coffee at Starbucks.
Eve kept talking about her favourite pic that she took recently....neh...this is the one lor :p
Took some pics again, this time more artistic shots ;-)






Then we decided to catch a movie. Couldn't decide what to watch, so in the end we settled for 'Skinwalker'. Sigh, some stupid show again.
Plot is roughly about 2 groups of mutants that will change into beasts when the moon is red. So one group is trying to kill a 'special child' which believe can break this curse and the other group tried their best to protect him lor. Stupid ending, catch no ball also.
After movie at 11pm plus, wanna send her back but she insisted that she wanna go back herself. So I just sent Eve and Hoe back lor.
On the way to Eve's house, she led us to a nice place at Marina South.
Think it's a place called Marina Pier or something like that. Scenery is nice there and there is a open-pub in the 3rd level which has some grass slopes and arm chairs for people to lie on and relax by watching the sky and stars.
Only bad point is that the pub close at 11pm, weirdz huh?
After that I sent Eve home then Hoe. Reached home at about 1am plus and super tired.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
23-Aug-2007 (Thu)
Boss still on course and I'm still bore at work again so continued to read my 'Improvement Guide' :-(
Bro drove the car back in the morning at 9am plus so I had to take a bus home at night.
Spend about 15 mins waiting for bus but its like ages lor. Would have reached home if I were to drive back. Then slept in the bus for about half an hour, nearly missed my bus stop.
Entire night just slacked at home trying to recover some energy due to insufficient sleep the previous night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
24-Aug-2007 (Fri)
Continued reading my 'Improvement Guide'.
At night bro drove the car to me, so I arrange for last minute dinner with DajieDa & Biaomei.
Sigh, a bit lost on the way so had to depend on my skill of reading the Street Directory while driving. Finally reached there at about 7.30pm then we proceeded to Serangoon Gardens for dinner. Hmm.....its just like the northern 'Holland Village' except that it's larger with more pubs ;-)
After the dinner, Biaomei's chauffeur came to pick her and so I sent DajieDa home. Then I proceeded my way back.
Halfway on the road, I remembered that I had not met my poly friends for ages so I called them and we decided to meet.
I drove from AYE to Jurong West then to HappyValleyCafe@Outram and sent them back to Jurong West and then home.
On my way back after passing Chevrons, encountered road-block and I didn't wind down my window because of the new installed solar film. Then I thought the TP was like signalling me to move which in fact he wasn't. So in the end I was told to park aside, ceased engine and stepped out of the car. TP explained that I looked as though I wanna chiong pass thru the road-block without stopping, lolz.... Then they checked my NRIC, driving licence, car details and where I'm going. After all those checking with nothing up to my sleeves, they just let me go with an advice that I should paste my P-plate instead of stucking in at the side ;-)
What an eventful day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
25-Aug-2007 (Sat)
Slacked from morning to noon.
Decided to meet my poly friends for dinner then movie.
Initally they wanna go TiongBahru, but i managed to convince them to go Vivo because I wanna bring jacket for her as I know she's watching movie there ;-)
Got quite a hard time convincing them but finally they gave in, haha.
After giving her the jacket, we went for dinner at EarlSwensons@Vivo and movie 'Evan AlMighty' at 11.50pm.
Dinner was quite good but ex. Movie was a bit sian in the beginning.
Its something about Noah's Ark, except that the flood is unnatural flood, lolz.....
Buddy sent me home, reached at about 2.30am, bathe and sleep immediately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
26-Aug-2007 (Sun)
Woke up at 6.20am! only 3 hours plus of sleep :-(
Drove to KKH for the Healthcare President Challenge Walk 2007.
Again became the photographer for my company, quite fun though.
One of my Best Gal Friend & Me
Me & My Best Gal Friend's Boss
Walk ended at about 9am plus, so I drove colleague home and then reached home at about 10am plus.Cousin came to my house so he, my bro and me went to wash our new car ;-) Drizzling when we first started washing, then it stopped, heng ah....
After everything, went home and slept on my working chair for several hours until my niece came at 4pm plus.
Played with her till 7pm plus then I drove them and my mum to PasarMalam@Clementi. First time my mum stepped into my car after 1week, haha.
Bought some 3 quarter pants and a cap.
Reached home at about 9pm plus and had been watching tv and blogging since then.
Ok ba, time to rest before my 'hectic week' starts again ;-)
Entire week of nights 'fully booked' except for Tue (Driving) and Wed (Not driving).
Quick quick, anyone wanna booked me for Tues can call me now!
Melonseedy Signing Off,
27-Aug-2007, 0015HRS
<< Home