Busy Weekend
****************************************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # # #
****************************************************************
Sat went to collect my car at Bukit Batok with my dad and bro at about 2pm.
Managed to settle everything by 3pm plus and sent my bro and his gf to Orchard.
Initially dunnoe how to drive home but heng, anyhow turned and managed to reach home safely.
Left home at 6.15pm for my musical 'The King & I' at The Esplanade. The musical duration is from 8pm to 11pm therefore I chose to drove there thinking I should be able to siam the crowd who are going for the 9pm plus fireworks.
Who knows SGs so kiasu! I stuck all the way on the way to The Esplanade. Reached there but carpark FULL!!! Then I had to make a big round turn back to Suntec to park.
Reached Suntec at 8.15pm but was stucked in their carpark looking for empty lot for more than half hour.
Then walked over to Esplanade and reached there at about 9.10pm.
The staff there told me the halftime break will take place in about 10 mins time so they directed me to their temporary viewing gallery to watch for about 15mins.
What a coincidence! Again met that colleague whom I had met her on fri after my movie.
After the musical, we went over to the HKCafe@Marina to have some supper. Food was quite good.
After the supper we walked back to Suntec to collect my car to sent her home. Again stupid Suntec locked the main door so we had to walk quite a long distance and finally down the car lane into the car park to collect my car.
I reached home at about 1.30am.
Today met my sec school friends for karaoke at KBOX@Clementi from 3pm to 7pm.
Had so much fun, I sang all the way until they say I am a typical mic-hogger, haha.
Sang until I jumped and danced on the sofa like a mad-man..... they took a lot of pics, will wait for them to send me then I'll upload it here ;-)
Actually I was not feeling well and a bit unhappy because of some recent relationships problems, so sang my fullest to destress myself all the way.
After that we drove to IMM@JurongEast to have dinner and I bought $50+ of car accessories, still got a lot more things to buy man....sigh...
Reached home at about 10pm, bathe and blogged.
Going to sleep liao, tomorrow still need to go for my regular session.
Nitey everyone :-) Have a great week ahead ;-)
Melonseedy Signing Off,
19 Aug 2007, 2355HRS
Melon's Mood for Today - # # # #
****************************************************************
Sat went to collect my car at Bukit Batok with my dad and bro at about 2pm.
Managed to settle everything by 3pm plus and sent my bro and his gf to Orchard.
Initially dunnoe how to drive home but heng, anyhow turned and managed to reach home safely.
Left home at 6.15pm for my musical 'The King & I' at The Esplanade. The musical duration is from 8pm to 11pm therefore I chose to drove there thinking I should be able to siam the crowd who are going for the 9pm plus fireworks.
Who knows SGs so kiasu! I stuck all the way on the way to The Esplanade. Reached there but carpark FULL!!! Then I had to make a big round turn back to Suntec to park.
Reached Suntec at 8.15pm but was stucked in their carpark looking for empty lot for more than half hour.
Then walked over to Esplanade and reached there at about 9.10pm.
The staff there told me the halftime break will take place in about 10 mins time so they directed me to their temporary viewing gallery to watch for about 15mins.
What a coincidence! Again met that colleague whom I had met her on fri after my movie.
After the musical, we went over to the HKCafe@Marina to have some supper. Food was quite good.
After the supper we walked back to Suntec to collect my car to sent her home. Again stupid Suntec locked the main door so we had to walk quite a long distance and finally down the car lane into the car park to collect my car.
I reached home at about 1.30am.
Today met my sec school friends for karaoke at KBOX@Clementi from 3pm to 7pm.
Had so much fun, I sang all the way until they say I am a typical mic-hogger, haha.
Sang until I jumped and danced on the sofa like a mad-man..... they took a lot of pics, will wait for them to send me then I'll upload it here ;-)
Actually I was not feeling well and a bit unhappy because of some recent relationships problems, so sang my fullest to destress myself all the way.
After that we drove to IMM@JurongEast to have dinner and I bought $50+ of car accessories, still got a lot more things to buy man....sigh...
Reached home at about 10pm, bathe and blogged.
Going to sleep liao, tomorrow still need to go for my regular session.
Nitey everyone :-) Have a great week ahead ;-)
Melonseedy Signing Off,
19 Aug 2007, 2355HRS
<< Home