Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Cold Feeling

****************************************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # #
****************************************************************
Had dinner at IchibanSushi@PS with sec schoolmates on Wed night.
Then bought a 'surprise' and went to TCC for some coffee.
Took some pics with them using their camera phone but they never send the pics to me leh :-(
We ended at about 10.30pm then I personally delivered the 'surprise'.

Waited from around 11.30pm till 1.30am then mission so called 'successfully accomplished' ba.
Some 'hiccups', didn't do something what I wanna do..... in the end, felt some kinda of 'side effect'.
Perhaps I should'nt have plan the 'surprise' at that time ba, or so called, doing the wrong things at the wrong time.....

On course for 2 days for Thurs and Fri at Kaplan@StarhubCentre.
Started to break the ice by asking my good friend for breakfast on the first day. Then everything just went back to normal like nothing had happened before. Perhaps both of us had really let the bygones past ba..... its good this way......
The course is extremely fun and enjoyable, I must say its the best course that I've ever attending..... able to speak freely like I usually suan people, haha... perhaps the company is right ba, and the environment is good also, so feeling is great.

On Thurs, I was informed that my new Latio is ready for collection on Sat :-)
My car plate number is SGX2129R. SGX looks nice, 2129 not bad, at least no '4's as requested so that my dad won't nag at me....and most impt R=Ryan ;-)

Today after course, went for dinner at TheManhattan@PS with my good friend.
Then we watched Jay Chou's personally directed and acted movie, '不能说的秘密'. Both of us thinks that overall the movie is quite good. Quite touching actually.... the music pieces also very nice...
After movie at about 9pm plus, we bumped into one of our colleague at the Kopitiam.
Then we shopped for awhile at Carrefour to check out some car accessories but in the end it was good friend who got something and me empty handed.

Suppose to be happy for all the good things happened lately, but somehow felt being 'cold storaged'?
Sent a lot of smses and msn messages but no replies, perhaps she's busy also ba.....
This really sets me thinking a lot these days......
See how things goes tomorrow ba...... have been thinking too much and I dun want to think liao....


Melonseedy Signing Off,
18 Aug 2007, 0120HRS



@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @