Extremely Happy!
*******************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # # # #
*******************************************
Today is my first day driving to work :-)
Managed to reach office in less than 20 mins and parked just under my office building which usually those who arrived later have to park at other levels of the carpark. Luckily no need as the turning up to other levels are quite narrow and cars often got scratched. Used cashcard to entry and exit and was charged $10++ odds at the end of the day. Supposed to collect vehicle transponder but staff-in-charge was on mc. Therefore was told to take down my entry and exit timing so that they could reimburse me the charges, hopefully tomorrow I could get my transponder.
A 3-days break from work and I thought I would see mountains of files and documents on my desk....but heng huh....dun have, its a manageable 'hump' only :-)
Everything seems so smooth until one of my friend felt that I'm rude towards her when asking her for a request that I had asked for several months ago....... I'm really sorry if she feels that I'm rude... but I thought my tone was ok as I've always talk in that way and dun mean it.....
Perhaps things had change ba..... it no longer the same like in the past..... In the end, there wasn't a clear-up of what had happened..... or in fact, we didn't managed to talk peace.... I was really affected by this for the entire noon...
Drove home and took about 15 mins to reach home.
And first time doing parallel parking seems ok for me :-)
Took the following pics of my new wife ;-)




Melon's Mood for Today - # # # # #
*******************************************
Today is my first day driving to work :-)
Managed to reach office in less than 20 mins and parked just under my office building which usually those who arrived later have to park at other levels of the carpark. Luckily no need as the turning up to other levels are quite narrow and cars often got scratched. Used cashcard to entry and exit and was charged $10++ odds at the end of the day. Supposed to collect vehicle transponder but staff-in-charge was on mc. Therefore was told to take down my entry and exit timing so that they could reimburse me the charges, hopefully tomorrow I could get my transponder.
A 3-days break from work and I thought I would see mountains of files and documents on my desk....but heng huh....dun have, its a manageable 'hump' only :-)
Everything seems so smooth until one of my friend felt that I'm rude towards her when asking her for a request that I had asked for several months ago....... I'm really sorry if she feels that I'm rude... but I thought my tone was ok as I've always talk in that way and dun mean it.....
Perhaps things had change ba..... it no longer the same like in the past..... In the end, there wasn't a clear-up of what had happened..... or in fact, we didn't managed to talk peace.... I was really affected by this for the entire noon...
Drove home and took about 15 mins to reach home.
And first time doing parallel parking seems ok for me :-)
Took the following pics of my new wife ;-)




Reached home, bathe, watched tv and msn-ing.
Extremely happy after we voice out our concerns and the conclusion is pretty positive.
We are willing to give ourselves a chance and hopefully this chance will blossomed in the future :-) Thanks for giving me a chance. I will not disappoint you de.
Looking forward to see you in 2 weeks time :-)
Must gambate and take care of yrself for this 2 weeks ok ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melonseedy Signing Off,
21 Aug 2007, 2300HRS




<< Home