Car Decorating Week
**************************************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
**************************************************************
Haven really blog for more than a week cause had been hanging out late lately.
Reached home already very tired so no energy to blog :-(
Also because I had recently set-up a forum for my company's 'clickers' to interact and have been actively chatting there ;-)
Can't really remembered wat did I did and where did i went over the 8th & 9th Sept weekend so will be skipping those dates.
Think I met my poly friends on the 8th for dinner at ChangingAppetites@MarinaSquare. Ermm.... the food is not really nice.
Bought a ‘炭’air-purifier and EvilSpidey Radiation Detector.


The 'ball' under the EvilSpidey will rotate and emits blue and red light when detected radiation. Sometimes it works when I'm using my mobile and sometimes it don't.
Sometimes it light at night when I'm driving for no reason which makes me thought there's traffice police (Same blue & red flashes) and so I quickly slow down, haha.
The ‘炭’really gives out 'car smell'. It makes my Glade odourless, lolz...
10-Sept-2007 (Mon)
Mon went for my transfusion and got serious blood reaction twice for the first pack.
Entire body filled with red rashes making me felt super Hot&Itchy and looks likes a cooked lobster attracting everyone's attention.
Doc gave me super medi to KO me for 4 hours for the first reaction and I managed to stay out for the 2nd 'wave'.
Bro came to fetch me at 9.30 and I reached home at about 9.45pm.
11~12-Sept 2007 (Tue & Wed)
Boring working days.
My tender news suddenly broke out on Tues night which really caught me unaware.
Sigh.... actually I had planned to announce to them personally in 'order' but guess plans got disrupted and I had to quickly informed those whom I'm closer to before they hear from others. Soon by Thurs, almost all whom I wanna informed had knew.
13-Sept 2007 (Thu)
Had meeting till 6.30pm and went for planned dinner with my good friend at IchibanBoshi@Suntec. Food is quite nice and reasonable pricing.
Managed to catch up a bit with her since our last dinner which should be months ago.
After dinner, went to shop around and bought my Black tissue box cover which I had been looking high & low for it.
[Today (16 Sept) went to 'AutoBacs' and saw another TRD black tissue box. But think my voodoo one is cuter, lolz...]
Also bought a Study/Career voodoo doll for my friend and a small turtle softie for my good friend. Seeing my good friend so happy and treasuring the softie really makes me happy too. Guess she's too stress with work lately and seeing her smiled is a real relief. The voodoo doll is still in my car.
14-Sept 2007 (Fri)
Gave my boss a surprise lunch treat at a chinese restaurant nearby office with several colleagues.
After lunch I rushed down to NUH for my Endo appointment. Then rushed back to office and waited for my Boss to come back from his meeting then sang bday song and 'cut' birthday cake for him :-)
Hmmm.... surprise lunch and cake doesn't really makes him 'surprise' or happier.
Wonder whether is my departure a real setback for him which makes him lost his mood and laughter these days :-(
Reached home and discovered bro bought a car-sign for me from Malaysia, just nice for me as I was trying to look for a really cool one ;-)

15-Sept 2007 (Sat)
Went to office at 10plus am to clear some work.
Noon sent my good friend to ECP to join some other colleagues for their Swim Clinic as they want to be prepared for their Open-Sea Swimming Marathon on the 7th Oct 2007 at ECP.
I spent my entire afternoon there seeing them swimmed until 4.30pm.
Then we proceeded to somewhere near Eunos for a seafood dinner.
The food not so nice leh.
They were supposed to treat my boss for his bday de but in the end my boss took a faster step to clear the bill as per usual.
After dinner, I went to Marina to meet other friend and her friend for their dinner and movie (No Reservations).
The movie is really nice and heart-warming, it sets me thinking again......
16-Sept-2007
Woke up at 11am, went with my bro to meet Biaomei to collect her unwanted monitor as my bro one is downed.
Met one of my buddy at a carmart (Autobacs@BukitBatok) to shop for car accessories. Hmm.... a wide varieties of accessories there but all are quite ex.
Only managed to bought a SportsPedal set for my car, really comfy and chio man..... super happy :-)

After that, I went to IMM alone to buy bdae gift for my good friend. Hmm.... quite ex.... but never mind lah.
Reached home at about 6pm and went dinner with bro & family.
Stocked up some 'refreshing sweets' in the car for 'long-distance' drive to prevent dozing off.
Then came home, watched tv programmes, update forum and blogged till now.
Going to sleep soon, Nitey Everyone :-)
Melonseedy Signing Off
16 Sept 2007, 2318HRS
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
**************************************************************
Haven really blog for more than a week cause had been hanging out late lately.
Reached home already very tired so no energy to blog :-(
Also because I had recently set-up a forum for my company's 'clickers' to interact and have been actively chatting there ;-)
Can't really remembered wat did I did and where did i went over the 8th & 9th Sept weekend so will be skipping those dates.
Think I met my poly friends on the 8th for dinner at ChangingAppetites@MarinaSquare. Ermm.... the food is not really nice.
Bought a ‘炭’air-purifier and EvilSpidey Radiation Detector.



The 'ball' under the EvilSpidey will rotate and emits blue and red light when detected radiation. Sometimes it works when I'm using my mobile and sometimes it don't. Sometimes it light at night when I'm driving for no reason which makes me thought there's traffice police (Same blue & red flashes) and so I quickly slow down, haha.
The ‘炭’really gives out 'car smell'. It makes my Glade odourless, lolz...
10-Sept-2007 (Mon)
Mon went for my transfusion and got serious blood reaction twice for the first pack.
Entire body filled with red rashes making me felt super Hot&Itchy and looks likes a cooked lobster attracting everyone's attention.
Doc gave me super medi to KO me for 4 hours for the first reaction and I managed to stay out for the 2nd 'wave'.
Bro came to fetch me at 9.30 and I reached home at about 9.45pm.
11~12-Sept 2007 (Tue & Wed)
Boring working days.
My tender news suddenly broke out on Tues night which really caught me unaware.
Sigh.... actually I had planned to announce to them personally in 'order' but guess plans got disrupted and I had to quickly informed those whom I'm closer to before they hear from others. Soon by Thurs, almost all whom I wanna informed had knew.
13-Sept 2007 (Thu)
Had meeting till 6.30pm and went for planned dinner with my good friend at IchibanBoshi@Suntec. Food is quite nice and reasonable pricing.
Managed to catch up a bit with her since our last dinner which should be months ago.
After dinner, went to shop around and bought my Black tissue box cover which I had been looking high & low for it.
[Today (16 Sept) went to 'AutoBacs' and saw another TRD black tissue box. But think my voodoo one is cuter, lolz...]
Also bought a Study/Career voodoo doll for my friend and a small turtle softie for my good friend. Seeing my good friend so happy and treasuring the softie really makes me happy too. Guess she's too stress with work lately and seeing her smiled is a real relief. The voodoo doll is still in my car.
14-Sept 2007 (Fri)
Gave my boss a surprise lunch treat at a chinese restaurant nearby office with several colleagues.
After lunch I rushed down to NUH for my Endo appointment. Then rushed back to office and waited for my Boss to come back from his meeting then sang bday song and 'cut' birthday cake for him :-)
Hmmm.... surprise lunch and cake doesn't really makes him 'surprise' or happier.
Wonder whether is my departure a real setback for him which makes him lost his mood and laughter these days :-(
Reached home and discovered bro bought a car-sign for me from Malaysia, just nice for me as I was trying to look for a really cool one ;-)


15-Sept 2007 (Sat)
Went to office at 10plus am to clear some work.
Noon sent my good friend to ECP to join some other colleagues for their Swim Clinic as they want to be prepared for their Open-Sea Swimming Marathon on the 7th Oct 2007 at ECP.
I spent my entire afternoon there seeing them swimmed until 4.30pm.
Then we proceeded to somewhere near Eunos for a seafood dinner.
The food not so nice leh.
They were supposed to treat my boss for his bday de but in the end my boss took a faster step to clear the bill as per usual.
After dinner, I went to Marina to meet other friend and her friend for their dinner and movie (No Reservations).
The movie is really nice and heart-warming, it sets me thinking again......
16-Sept-2007
Woke up at 11am, went with my bro to meet Biaomei to collect her unwanted monitor as my bro one is downed.
Met one of my buddy at a carmart (Autobacs@BukitBatok) to shop for car accessories. Hmm.... a wide varieties of accessories there but all are quite ex.
Only managed to bought a SportsPedal set for my car, really comfy and chio man..... super happy :-)

After that, I went to IMM alone to buy bdae gift for my good friend. Hmm.... quite ex.... but never mind lah. Reached home at about 6pm and went dinner with bro & family.
Stocked up some 'refreshing sweets' in the car for 'long-distance' drive to prevent dozing off.
Then came home, watched tv programmes, update forum and blogged till now.
Going to sleep soon, Nitey Everyone :-)
Melonseedy Signing Off
16 Sept 2007, 2318HRS
<< Home