Thursday, September 6, 2007

谢谢你。。。

**********************************
Melon's Mood for Today - #
**********************************

6-Sep-2007, 8.20pm - Broke the news.
4-Oct-2007 is the day.

My tears simply just flowed when I was blogging this......

I am really grateful for all the things that you have done for me for the past 10 months.
... the things that you had taught me.... with many guidance and patience...
... the trust and 空间 that you have given me to learn, explore and improve to develop myself...
... the numerous attempts & ways of looking for new things for me in order to keep me 'happy'...
... and last but not least.... the most important of all..... the care and concern that you had showered me with throughout the 10++ months.

I am truly sorry that I have to make this decision at this timing and I would really like to thank you for all the things that you have done for me.


"Thank you"

Who knows that there might be chances where we'll meet again in the future right?

Take Care.


Melonseedy Signing Off,
6 Sept 2007, 2340HRS.


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @