Friday, October 19, 2007

Demoralising Day = Depression Mode?

************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # #
************************************
Dad sent me to work today cause bro using the car.
Reached office, had a brief update with supervisor until 10.30am plus then he threw me a new project with manual for me to study.
Spend the rest of the day figuring supervisor's programming scripts and reading the manual.
Noon time went to Tiong Bahru Plaza with supervisor and the rest of the lunch kar kees for lunch. Separated into 2 groups, one grp went the QI JI for lunch and I joined the other group to had porridge buffet at RajahInn.
It was raining when we finished lunch, so we shared cab back.
Entire noon keep staring at the sqls and manual.....sian man....

Tried to look for after-work programmes....but to no avail....
TH had lobang of 2 tixs for 9pm to 9am movie marathon for only $10.50 per tix.... but I had to give it a miss as I couldn't find any kar kees..... Actually its really worth it...cause got new movies like 兄弟, Arctic Tale, Nanny's Diaries, 881, Room 14... and forgotten the 6th show....
Knock off at 6pm, then supervisor made a comment that I should be ready on Mon...walau...ready for wat? stress leh......
I took bus with TH to Outram then changed to MRT home.
Reached home, watched tv, forumed, think, slacked and did some personal administrative stuff. Walau, this month chalked 1.9k for my credit card.....dunnoe how to pay next month man....sianz.....
Keep thinking of human's complicated relations, my relations and true feelings and etc.... never ever going to have an conclusion.... will only make myself more unhappier....
Then thought abt my career, I'm not as happier and looking forward going to work now as compared to previous. Kinda of missed my kar kees, my cubicle, my friends, everything...... :-(
Not sure whether I have what it takes for me to excel in my current work..... no confidence.....sian sian sianz.......
Then I blogged till now and quite tired liao...so going to sleep liao.....
Tomorrow see whether got noon programmes anot....if not maybe do some other work that I owed my previous co or go to gym to destress.
Nitey everyone.


Melonseedy Signing Off,
20-Oct-2007 0043HRS


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @