Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Damn it! !@#$%^&

*******************************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - (-)# (-)# (-)#
*******************************************************

Suppose to be on a super happy mood after a nice dinner with the right company and a happy working day at MS office.......
But then heard of 'someone' who 'used me' to find trouble for my friends really pissed me off..... Then read something from the forum which further pissed me off..... and lastly a sms from someone who pissed me off to the rock bottom!!!!

Are people revealing their 'real face' to me after I left or this is really their real face?
They think no working r/s liao so can do anything and say anything they like izit?
Sickening, fed-up, pissed off!

Perhaps I might look ok to be joke by u all..... but still I have my own limit de!
Dun think I am always the happy-go-lucky guy that can let you all anyhow joke around.
Those who know me well will know where is the dead spot of me that u all cannot 'hit' de..... try doing that and u pay for it yourself.



@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @