"Happier & More Relaxed"
***********************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # #
***********************************
6-Nov-2007 (Tues)
Entire day camped in MS.
Felt more relaxed with work as most of the remaining stuff of the current project are wrapping up....
Noon time met up with Beckie for lunch and am really happy to see her happier at r/s and everything although she's still quite uncertain about her career.....
Beckie, dun worry too much ok? I believe you will find a good job which suits you one day de, the Sun will come out again when the dark skies are over.....
Knocked off at about 6.30pm and went home to play with niece. She's here today since noon after her class cause dasao's mum couldn't take care of her for the day.
Did the usual stuff at night (Blogged, forumed, Facebooked, watch tv....)
Today drove back to office for a while then dropped the car at HPB and went to MS thinking that it's easier to take train back to Outram to retrieve car when I knocked off at 6plus pm...
Who knows by 3pm I've already finished up my work so took a cab to HPB to retrieve my car. Damn it, the parking receipting machine spolit, so cannot retrieve the receipt to claim.... so gave KXG my IU no. to ask her help me get receipt from the ticketing office. Hopefully can get... otherwise have to pay for the $5 plus odds parking fee myself......
Sharks..... come to think of it..... should have taken train to get my car.... now I can't justify for claiming both ways cab fare n car parking fee.... perhaps just claim for cab fare ba since both ways add up to $13 plus as compared to parking fee.
Noon time while I was at MS, met up with Jerry-zai for lunch at LaPaSat and had a cuppa at the nearby Spinelli.
Back at office, msned with Biaomei a while..... then left office at 6pm sharp to dine with Kerk & ZW & Moyses at the Banquet@HarbourFront. Sent them home and me myself reached home at abt 10.30pm.
At abot 10.50pm..... my phone rang and her name was displayed... 'hesitated' for a while then picked up the phone...... she wanna ask me out and I rejected because am really too tired...... really too tired.....
My thoughts - True, but I really dunnoe how not to be good to everyone.
2. GoodFriend & Kerk said I sounded happier and less grouchy and suan ppl a lot.......
My thoughts - Initially I was really happier in the morning when my work is getting smoother and being with them at night..... but when I reached home, I'm like taking my 'mask' off for the day preparing to rest..... Am I really happier or just putting up a false front? There are several things which I had been bottling up for these few weeks..... but I really couldn't bring myself to face them..... perhaps it's still not a good time to do so? How long can I still 'look happier'? Suddenly felt that 'everything is in a mess'...... really would like to take a break to cool off.......
Melonseedy Signing Off,
8 Nov 2007, 0138HRS
Melon's Mood for Today - # #
***********************************
6-Nov-2007 (Tues)
Entire day camped in MS.
Felt more relaxed with work as most of the remaining stuff of the current project are wrapping up....
Noon time met up with Beckie for lunch and am really happy to see her happier at r/s and everything although she's still quite uncertain about her career.....
Beckie, dun worry too much ok? I believe you will find a good job which suits you one day de, the Sun will come out again when the dark skies are over.....
Knocked off at about 6.30pm and went home to play with niece. She's here today since noon after her class cause dasao's mum couldn't take care of her for the day.
Did the usual stuff at night (Blogged, forumed, Facebooked, watch tv....)
Today drove back to office for a while then dropped the car at HPB and went to MS thinking that it's easier to take train back to Outram to retrieve car when I knocked off at 6plus pm...
Who knows by 3pm I've already finished up my work so took a cab to HPB to retrieve my car. Damn it, the parking receipting machine spolit, so cannot retrieve the receipt to claim.... so gave KXG my IU no. to ask her help me get receipt from the ticketing office. Hopefully can get... otherwise have to pay for the $5 plus odds parking fee myself......
Sharks..... come to think of it..... should have taken train to get my car.... now I can't justify for claiming both ways cab fare n car parking fee.... perhaps just claim for cab fare ba since both ways add up to $13 plus as compared to parking fee.
Noon time while I was at MS, met up with Jerry-zai for lunch at LaPaSat and had a cuppa at the nearby Spinelli.
Back at office, msned with Biaomei a while..... then left office at 6pm sharp to dine with Kerk & ZW & Moyses at the Banquet@HarbourFront. Sent them home and me myself reached home at abt 10.30pm.
At abot 10.50pm..... my phone rang and her name was displayed... 'hesitated' for a while then picked up the phone...... she wanna ask me out and I rejected because am really too tired...... really too tired.....
Thoughts of the Day
1. Biaomei & PG said I'm too good to everyone and often it's me who get hurts in the endMy thoughts - True, but I really dunnoe how not to be good to everyone.
2. GoodFriend & Kerk said I sounded happier and less grouchy and suan ppl a lot.......
My thoughts - Initially I was really happier in the morning when my work is getting smoother and being with them at night..... but when I reached home, I'm like taking my 'mask' off for the day preparing to rest..... Am I really happier or just putting up a false front? There are several things which I had been bottling up for these few weeks..... but I really couldn't bring myself to face them..... perhaps it's still not a good time to do so? How long can I still 'look happier'? Suddenly felt that 'everything is in a mess'...... really would like to take a break to cool off.......
Melonseedy Signing Off,
8 Nov 2007, 0138HRS
<< Home