Ups & Down again.....
*****************************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # #
*****************************************************
After a weekend of Ups, it's going 'down' to face the reality again.....
19-Nov-2007 (Mon)
Another day of boring day at work. After work, went home to rest for the day as I had blogged till 2am the previous night.
Watched tv, BF2, slacked in front of my laptop 'waiting to be questioned' as I had decided to face everything. Unfortunately, 'unforeseen reactions' happened on my blog which I had managed to try to 'rectify' it before things 'spreads' and turn ugly. Really dun understand why things had to turn out in such way? There are always many reasons for one's action and these reasons are usually difficult to 'interpret'. Misunderstandings? Fit of anger? Spite? Whatever it is, I still believe there are always many chances and room for discussions & explanations for everything de. For peaceful discussion to take place, both sides have to really cool down and find the most suitable time for it.... the time will come....
Think too much until I'm really physically and mentally tiredz..... too tired to blog so slept at about 1am.
20-Nov-2007 (Tue)
Worked in office till about 6.45pm then brought work home to do due to timeline urgency. Had dinner and started to work. Just finished work at about 11pm and started to blog.
Sometimes under certain circumstances, 'cruel & harsh words' had to be use to 'force' one to see the situation better & clearer and to face the fact. And often its the one who use the 'cruel & harsh words' that hurt the most. Its for the good of everyone.
Tomorrow going to MS then might be visiting the gym at night to 'throw away' all the unhappiness that happened lately. Kinda of tired now. Going to sleep liao. Nitey everyone.
Melonseedy Signing Off,
20-Nov-2007, 2345HRS
Melon's Mood for Today - # #
*****************************************************
After a weekend of Ups, it's going 'down' to face the reality again.....
19-Nov-2007 (Mon)
Another day of boring day at work. After work, went home to rest for the day as I had blogged till 2am the previous night.
Watched tv, BF2, slacked in front of my laptop 'waiting to be questioned' as I had decided to face everything. Unfortunately, 'unforeseen reactions' happened on my blog which I had managed to try to 'rectify' it before things 'spreads' and turn ugly. Really dun understand why things had to turn out in such way? There are always many reasons for one's action and these reasons are usually difficult to 'interpret'. Misunderstandings? Fit of anger? Spite? Whatever it is, I still believe there are always many chances and room for discussions & explanations for everything de. For peaceful discussion to take place, both sides have to really cool down and find the most suitable time for it.... the time will come....
Think too much until I'm really physically and mentally tiredz..... too tired to blog so slept at about 1am.
20-Nov-2007 (Tue)
Worked in office till about 6.45pm then brought work home to do due to timeline urgency. Had dinner and started to work. Just finished work at about 11pm and started to blog.
Sometimes under certain circumstances, 'cruel & harsh words' had to be use to 'force' one to see the situation better & clearer and to face the fact. And often its the one who use the 'cruel & harsh words' that hurt the most. Its for the good of everyone.
Tomorrow going to MS then might be visiting the gym at night to 'throw away' all the unhappiness that happened lately. Kinda of tired now. Going to sleep liao. Nitey everyone.
Melonseedy Signing Off,
20-Nov-2007, 2345HRS
<< Home