何处能寻心药医?
***********************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
***********************************
Woke up with a bit of feverish and heaty feeling but still went ahead to work caused wasn't in office yesterday and not sure whether were there any pending stuff for me anot.
Worked for 1 to 2 hours until 11am then felt worse, like asthma coming back like that, slight cough and still feverish. Guess seniors could see that I'm quite sick, so asked me to go home rest. I quickly settled some stuff and left office. Extended my mc for yesterday to today.
Just started to blog after PG left a msg for me on '心病还需心药医' after hearing that I'm sick. My reply to her is: "何处能寻心药医?"And she said time is the best medicine to heal all wounds. Aiyoh, I'm not sick because of anything lah.... its the bad weather and most likely I've caught a cold at night ;-)
PG, thanks for being here for me for these days and weeks. I really appreciate yr sincere care & concern for me. Really do not know what will had happen without you. Promised you that I'll be strong!
Arigato Gozayimas ;-)
Melonseedy Signing Off,
17 Nov 2007, 0018HRS
<< Home