Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Fool all these while?

**********************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # #
**********************************

12-Nov-2007 (Mon)
Work as per normal..... At night went to gym for my fitness assessment.
On my way to gym, made a wrong turn and headed for ECP.... fainted...... then quickly exit Marina before I hit any ERP..... who knows turn wrongly again into Anson and kena one ERP gantry....... then went into CBD with a lot of cars! So unfamiliar..... so just drove until I see familiar places...... drove thru Esplanade then Suntec and headed back to ECP(AYE) and exit Keppel then finally reached at about 7pm. Left office at 6pm sharp, started car at about 6.15 or 6.20pm.... drove for about an hour to Vivo..... aiyoyo.....
Reach gym and quickly changed for my fitness assessment.
My trainer was quite pity on me with my medical condition. But sigh..... I got used to it liao.
He advised me not to do too much running as it will further bring down my weight given I'm already underweight. He wants me to do more training on muscle strengthening exercise such as cycling and normal weights-lifting.
Perhaps he's right, I kinda of noticed a loss of some weight after joining the gym.... perhaps should really concentrate more on cycling and machine lifting to train my muscles strength and flexibility.
The final conclusion of my fitness assessment is that I have the fitness of a 31 year old guy.... lolz..... need to workout a bit liao lor.... lolz.....
After the assessment went to EarleSwensons@Vivo with goodfriend.
I ordered this sausages combo with a lot of mustard which I hate... yucks....... but still I managed to finish it lah......
We chatted until about 10.30pm then her FT came to fetch her and I drove home.
Reached home bathe liao then F2 a bit and chatted on msn. Too tired..... so went to sleep without blogging.

13-Nov-2007 (Tue)
Today resumed my normal work and cleared quite a lot of stuff......
Updated PG more on my personal stuff thru msn...... she was quite shocked..... so she said she wanna counsel me tonight although she had smsed me earlier on...... so I'm now waiting for her to get on msn....
After work went back to BM to trim my hair then had intended to play TT with the gals de.... but they wanna leave liao.... so I joined them for dinner at MosBurger@TBP. We saw an uncle whom I told them is a part-time actor...... ZW dun believe me so we had a bet on the dinner. Kerk really went to ask the uncle and the results was...... I'm right..... pls lor..... dun try to compete with a tv addict ok? lolz.... But then ZW act blur abt the bet :-(
Dun care..... ZW, if u r reading..... u owe me a treat..... lolz...
Speaking of the devil, PG is online liao..... haha...... but I'm quite tired le....lolz...
Just now while bathing had some dizzy spells.... had been having them on and off for the past month..... damn it.... is my health deteriorating? or its just normal symptoms of being anaemic? sigh..... should I really faint one day on the street and just 'fade away'.... wonder who will come to see me for the one last time...........

My horo advice for these days >>>>


"stOp beAtinG arOund tHe BUsh! U KnoW wHat U WanT, sO juSt Come oUt n Say iT.
StayIng SilenT achIeves NothIng."


Melonseedy Signing Off,
13 Nov 2007, 2355HRS




@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @