Happy Weekend!
***************************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # # # #
***************************************************
23-Nov-2007 (Fri)
Worked till 5pm today then boss suddenly passed me something which he said must finished by end of today or this weekend. Had a dinner date with goodfriend de.... but in the end she had to wait for me till 7.30pm then I knocked off and meet her at GWC. We started our dinner at the Jack'sPlace@GWC from 8pm tol about 9.20pm then I took a bus and transferred to MRT home.
~ ~ ~
24-Nov-2007(Sat)
Met CTSS friends at PartyWorld@Clementi to sing :-) Was singing quite happily until they started to chat about their tours and I had to sing solo for quite a while. Mood got 'affected' when I sang some songs which reminds me of the 'past'......
They could sense that my mood sudden changed from Karaoke to dinner and cuppa at the EssentialBrew@HollandV. Really really affected..... perhaps I need more time to 'let go of the past' ba....... We were there till about 9.20pm then I sent them to Orchard where they went for their movies and I went to meet Raine & gang to chill out at the Rouge Bar between Orchard Emerald and Centerpoint.
The bar is next to acid bar and it's really cosy and nice..... Perhaps we went early ba, therefore there were quite a lot of seats for us to choose :-)
There's even live-band at certain timing. Didn't drink caused driving and really heng man.... I kena roadblock on my way home..... Our chill out session ended at about 1.30am then we went to LauPaSat for supper. Then I sent Raine and Elisa home and met into roadblock just outside BukitMerahCentral, how 'heng' man..... Slept at about 3.30am.
~ ~ ~
25-Nov-2007(Sun)
Woke up at 11am. Reached BungalowTapas@UnitedSquare at 12.15pm to celebrate Serene's & Mildred's birthday in Dec :-)
Food not nice and super ex but the company was great. There were about 17 of us, wat a crowd! At the end of the party, about 6 of us proceeded to Mind'sCafe@Prinsep for our gaming session. Quite fun there too :-)
Then at about 6.30pm the 4 of us decided to go for Karaoke@BugisJunction. Hmm.... the singing place is quite interesting with disco lights, laptop type of dedication system and controls on the wall! We didn't really finished the 3 hrs...... only sang till about 8.30pm then we left.
I reached home at about 9pm, bathe, had dinner, watched tv, BF2 until now..... going to sleep liao... super tired.... last night not enough sleep....tomorrow going for my 'regular session'.... Nitey everyone.....
~ ~ ~
Melonseedy Signing Off,
26 Nov 2007, 0130HRS
<< Home