Bluey Monday
*********************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
*********************************************
3-Dec-2007 (Mon)
Still camping in MS.
Realised MS is a better environment for me to work in.
I really did a lot more work here than in main office.
But guess I've to go back one day....
Worked till 7pm then met Beckie for dinner at the CurryUdon@Central.
Food not so nice but we managed to catch up quite a bit.
Happy to see that she's quite happy with every bit of her life :-)
Seems like beckie is a bit diff as compared to the past.
She seems to be easily distracted and couldn't multi-task..... how come huh?
Is me who is too sensitive?
We managed to took some pictures as followed....

Then I bought a shirt from the ProjectShop there.
Thought its time to change my working wardrobe but no bonus so couldn't do that....
Only bought one that really caught my eyes, happened the beckie also like that too, so I just bought it. Planning to wear it on Wed wedding dinner :-)
This is how it looks like.... my favourite black color.... with red stripes..... nice?
Melonseedy Signing Off,
4th Dec 2007, 0130HRS
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
*********************************************
3-Dec-2007 (Mon)
Still camping in MS.
Realised MS is a better environment for me to work in.
I really did a lot more work here than in main office.
But guess I've to go back one day....
Worked till 7pm then met Beckie for dinner at the CurryUdon@Central.
Food not so nice but we managed to catch up quite a bit.
Happy to see that she's quite happy with every bit of her life :-)
Seems like beckie is a bit diff as compared to the past.
She seems to be easily distracted and couldn't multi-task..... how come huh?
Is me who is too sensitive?
We managed to took some pictures as followed....

Then I bought a shirt from the ProjectShop there.Thought its time to change my working wardrobe but no bonus so couldn't do that....
Only bought one that really caught my eyes, happened the beckie also like that too, so I just bought it. Planning to wear it on Wed wedding dinner :-)
This is how it looks like.... my favourite black color.... with red stripes..... nice?

Melonseedy Signing Off,
4th Dec 2007, 0130HRS
<< Home