Monday, December 24, 2007

What's with Me?

****************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
****************************************
21-Dec-2007 (Fri)
Suppose to be on leave today de..... but couldn't finished work...... so went back to work....
Client then send a 'thanks' email to commend us for our effort & hardwork put in for the year. I was specifically commended wor.... haha.....
At night went to dinner with Shifu & HAD at NYDC@Heeren.
After that we went for a cuppa at the 24hrCoffeePlace@Cineleisure.

We really caught up quite a bit.....
We left at about 10.30pm and I reached home at 11plus pm.

22-Dec-2007 (Sat)
Niece came and play a bit with her.... oh my god, she knows how to sing SHE-Ella de 蔷蔷。Posted her singing on my blog ;-)
Its was 冬zhi..... so I had tangyuan at night..... cool.... had 4 tangyuan.... so older by 4 years old... haha.....
Slept quite late at 2am plus.

23-Dec-2007 (Sun)
Went IMM at about 11.45am to get some last minute xmas gift.
Was the last among our gang to reach Maj's house at about 1.45pm cause was struggling wat to buy at IMM for a wholesome 2 hours!
In the end ended getting 1 cd, 1 vcd and 1 com game for the kids. Spent quite a bomb here....
We played pictionary, had ham, turkey and cakes......
I left at about 3plus pm and went back to IMM to continue my xmas shopping.
Finally got Dajie, Ane & KXG's gift :-)
Sigh.... still I couldn't find a gift that someone had requested...... haha..... guess I need to owe her that pressie after Xmas......
Had instant noodle as dinner and watched tv until now then blogged.
There are quite many good xmas shows going on TCS 5 lately.... yesterday was airing 'Elv' and today watched 'Christmas with the Kreks'..... so into xmas mood man... hehe....
Update on my xmas gift collection..... Shifu bought me the brown bear coaster and Maj bought me a blue monkey metal cd case :-) And my tangyuans as shown too >>>Was reading a post about 'Waiting for Love' about 15 mins ago and it kinda of 'stir' me up.
4# mood suddenly dropped to 3#.
I really don't like this feeling..... it certainly doesn't feel good, wat's with me?

Tomorrow have xmas lunch with Ane & Dajie and Xmas steamboat dinner with my usual gang. Going to sleep liao.....
Would like to wish everyone have a very

Happy & Merry Christmas.

Melonseedy Signing Off,
24 Dec 2007, 0200HRS



@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @