Monday, December 31, 2007

I've got No answers

*****************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # #
*****************************************

26-Dec-2007 (Wed)
Busy day at work till 6.30pm plus.
Decided to work OT a bit and give gym a miss cause leg's problem still persist.
Waited for gym karkees until 8plus pm then went for dinner at WhiteDogCafe@VC.
The usual stuff, the trio still crap like they had never met for months or even years..... lolz....
So I just concentrated on my dinner and took some shots to post here.
We had some black squidy noodle which I had never touch at all, some creamy roasted chicken and some sausage platter for that night.
They said I was the butcher of the night caused I keep 'shredding' the meato for them and Oph impressed us with her de-corning skills.... hahaha.... Wondered wat's wrong with this Xerox gal, keep shutting her eyes on my shutter :pAnd my creative shots of my glass of water with different angles ;-)
After discussing that most probably we might not be meeting for the following week cause several of us can't make it then we left at 10 plus pm.
Shucks, the VC carpark jammed again..... only managed to get out abt 15 mins later.... and my stupid leg pain came back :-(
Think I reached home before 2300 and knock off at abt 0130.

27-Dec-2007 (Thu)
Can't rem wat exactly happened.
Perhaps its just another boring day at work and went home to continue my PrisonBreak serial on DVD.

28-Dec-2007 (Fri)
Super busy day at work..... trying to rush deadline for client but still not on time.
So gonna fire-fight on coming Mon, new year eve, arghh.....
Company provided free breakfast from collections of our recycled papers and cans.
Wat the .... curry chicken, beehoon, fishballs, kuehs and curry puffs for breakfast..... oh well man.... made us so full until we skipped lunch and only had cuppa and cakes at CoffeeBean@GWC.
Entire gang called in by management for announcement again at 1500 plus.
The only good words that we heard for the day was we can knock off for the day after the meeting.
Cause we are going to my boss's condo for BBQ ;-)
I drove my boss and 3 other colleagues there to setup first.....

Some pics taken before the sun sleeps......
And of course pics after the moon rises ;-)
Definitely more pics with the cuties pies ;-)
Noe called me at about 2030hrs and we met for a crappy movie.
Think I reached home around 12plus am and continued my PrisonBreak till 0230HRS.
My leggy problem came again while driving.... shucks.....

29-Dec-2007 (Sat)
Woke up and continued my PrisonBreak series until 4plus pm then I started to prepare to meet WJ and the rest for The Chipmunks movie....
Man I was so looking forward to it but unhappy things happened which swept off my mood just like that.
I was super distracted throughout the show.... can anyone imagine that I didn't even give a smile while watching such a cutie comedy?
After the show, I decided not to join them for their karaoke as planned as I'm not really in the mood. And I guess everyone just went separately after the show.
I came home, continued my PrisonBreak serial and keep reflecting wat's wrong earlier on......
And it all just came down to perhaps its me who's the root cause.Perhaps its really the time for me to shut myself from the 'entire world outside' in order not to repeat the same mistakes to hurt myself again.
The problem is should I do that? Or can I even do that?
I've got no answers to wat had happened to me, why did I suddenly 'went for the worse'
.... really...... I really had no answers for anyone nor myself.....
Perhaps the world is giving up on me?

30-Dec-2007 (Sun)
Rot all home the entire day.
Again had to 'fight' with the naggings from my parents regarding the damages on the car.... damn pestering..... its always issues abt money and assets....

Year 2007 had really been a hard and lousy year for me.
Money issues, tough luck in relations, complications with friendships and family, the super Ups and Downs of my feelings and emotions....... and of course the wrong switch of career.....
Wat the heck?...... who could be worse than me after undergoing so much......

I am really looking forward to a changed Melon in the Year 2008.
Regardless of what it takes, I must try to make some changes.......
I need to Live the Life that I Want.


Melonseedy Signing Off,
31 Dec 2007, 0110HRS



@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @