Happy New Year!
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
*********************************
Aloha everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Well well well, how is everyone's first day of the brand new year 2008?
I woke up super late at about 1230pm..... think can sleep more de but was disrupted by all the New Year smses in the morning.... haha.... nevermind ba..... actually I'm really glad to had received so many wishings and blessings smses from my friends.... at least its their thoughts ya?
Continued my Prison Break Season II until 9plus pm and finally completed it..... woooshhh.... completed 2 seasons which adds up to about 40 episodes in less than a week.... in fact..... not all days, I only watched on 3 or 4 days of the 6 days duration...... This amount to about 8 to 10 hours spend per day..... oh my gosh..... really no life man..... hahaaha....
I guess it kinda of distracted me away from my bad mood these days too :-)
Hmmm.... since I'm done with the serial..... I need to find some other programmes to distract myself liao....... anyone got Heroes serial DVD to lend me? ;-)
For the rest of the working days on this week, I'll be 'parking' myself at client's place to provide full support..... look at the pantry of my client's place...... coolz huh? My favourite 2 sets of coffeemaker :-)
You guys know where is it right? I did mentioned before.... haha... Also managed to secure 2 'RafflesPlace' friends for lunch on coming Thu and Fri ;-)
Was doing up my finance an hour ago and discover shucks!
My monthly income now is insufficient for me to cover my monthly expenses :-(
I shouldn't have started the monthlyPOSBMySaving thingy last month....... darn it..... I'm in super tight budget now...... my car loan and expenses is really 'loading' me quite a fair bit, and its time to pay road tax soon! Guess I've to watch my spendings liao :-(
Maybe tomorrow after work I should resume my gym to 'test' out the condition of my leg... kinda of stress lately too...... time to destress!
Sigh..... kinda of tired.... guess I better rest earlier to prepare for 'One Man War' tomorrow at client's place.
Last but not least...... my Resolutions for the brand New Year >>>>>
1. To Save many many money, it's time to build up my 'backup funds'
2. To Lead a healthier life with more exercise and be more compliant for my night jabs
3. Open eyes big big and look out for The Right One
4. Open eyes big big and befriend the correct friends
5. Learn to 'protect' myself
6. Drive more carefully and 'embedded' all the roads in SG into my memory or just buy a GPRS HP lah.... haha..
7. Have more rest and sleep earlier everyday
8. See Less, Hear Less, Talk Less, Share Less
9. Realising my wishes on my wishlist one by one without much 'constraints'
Melonseedy Signing Off,
2nd Jan 2007, 0040HRS
<< Home