Saturday, January 5, 2008

Working Thru my NYR

******************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
******************************************
2 Jan 2008 (Wed)
Worked at client's side.
Met one of my client in the lift when we came back from lunch and he commented that I had a hard time for the current project so we'll go for a good lunch after the project ends on the 11th this month, haha.... at least someone appreciates my hardwork and effort put in.
At night went to gym and had 80 minutes of gym which includes cycling, jogging and weight-training which my trainer said its rather good for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 Jan 2008 (Thu)
Normal day of work at client's site.
Met up with Beckie for lunch as planned and we had the nicey prawn mee at the basement of Arcade. Took some pics of Raffles Place while waiting for her.
Kena spotted by my teammate and was teased for the rest of the day.
Alamak, having lunch with friend also 'funny' meh?
After work the entire team went to geylang for seafood dinner.
Initial planned venue was at a coffeeshop known as EngSengCoffeeShop@JooChiat but by the time we reached there at about 7pm, all the crabs were sold out.... faintz.... then boss proposed NoSignBoard@Geylang. We had our dinner and discussed some work issues till about 9pm then left. Wahahaha...... didn't know boss treating us..... the meal should at least worked out to about at least $200 or $300 since we had 3 crabs and some other seafood for 6 paxs.
One of my senior and me had our very first walk in the 'Red district' with 2 other colleagues to our bus stop..... happening man......
Reached home super full at abt 10plus pm and had my first earliest sleep for the past 6 months at least...... KO at 11.30pm. Managed to fufill my NYR of sleeping earlier... haha....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 Jan 2008 (Fri)
Body clock auto woke me up at 6 plus am due to the earlier sleep I had the previous night. Haha.... Guess my bodyclock is already tuned to 6 or 7 hours of sleep only.
Drove and parked in office then took bus and changed MRT to client's site.
Busy day at work as I tried to clear as much as I can before I go for my doc's appointment in the noon and my regular session on Mon.
Noon went for planned lunch with Raine at TheBanquet@CliffordCentre.
Then we went for a cuppa somewhere else...
Realised she's using the handphone strap that I had got for her during her birthday! Really happy to see that :-)
Worked till 3plus pm and decided to skip my eye appointment at 3.35pm as the project were kinda of in a rush.... so stay back to help lor.....
Until 6plus pm then I sent an email to senior and cc my boss who's covering me for my project on mon when I'm not there.
Picked up my car in office and then drove to ex-co to pick up Shan to Vivo.
We had dinner at the foodcourt then chop chop went to shop for a bday present for one of my ex-camp friend.
Then we caught the 9.35pm National Treasure until 11.45pm. Quite a nice show, guessed both of us had enjoyed it :-)
After then we went to a Mac nearby her place for supper and cuppa where she ordered her hot chocolate and my cappuccino.
Look at the silly girl playing with my cup of cappuccino. No lah, actually she's trying to do some design on my cuppa, haha.....
Then I spotted this sign and decided to post it here on my blog.
They used the word 'refrain' instead of not allowed...... kinda of very polite :-)Sped home at about 120 or 130 speed..... reached home in 21 mins time at 2am
KO at 3am.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 Jan 2008 (Sat)
Woke up at 12pm and met ex-colleagues for lunch at Vivo.
Then they went shopping and I felt kinda of left out.
Split at 6plus pm.
Watched TV, surfed net, forumed and blogged till now.
Discovered I still had 899 ERS shares still with CPF so quickly withdraw them to help me tide over the period hopefully.

Looking thru the past week, guess I've really managed to work towards my most important new year resolution of Talk Less, Share Less.
Didn't really share a lot with my close friends like I usually do. Even with those whom I will usually sms. Hope I can still continue to keep in this way without 'harming' my close ones and myself.
Got to go sleep liao, tomorrow meeting Eve to plan my CPF investments and maybe join PG & gang to 'disrupt' their studies at the airport, haha.
Nitey everyone.


Melonseedy Signing Off,
6th Jan 2008, 0210HRS



@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @