Thinking and Thoughts.......
Spotted this 'phenomenon' at my house carpark several days ago and it looks quite cool so took some pictures......
The moment I showed these pics to my friends, they will sure ask me which is my car.... which my answer is... it not inside.... haha.....
The moment I showed these pics to my friends, they will sure ask me which is my car.... which my answer is... it not inside.... haha.....Had also been hooked to nice and windy places these days...... ECP, the Flyers, under my flats, and this place.... so far my favourite of all...... guess where's this place?
Today, one of my office buddy came back after his visit to his hometown.... then he really bought me his hometown coffee.... Vietnam popular coffee!!! Those drip drip and super concentrated type..... guess most people should know....
Really appreciate his effort..... thanks bro :-)
Last but not least..... why am I blogging now?
Cause I just finished work.... 2 nights in a row of midnight oil and yet people are still chasing me for work.... Why? why does this happen even though I am suppose to hand over my work these days... is this my life? wtcrap?
Stress, dilemma, thinkings, thoughts, preparations..... everything.......
Could all these be the main reasons of why my body alarm and appetite had changed drastically lately?
Well well no one knows..... my doc doesn't know.... I myself also do not know...... guess all these 'things' will be over soon.... really soon.... I need my own life back to norm.
Melonseedy Signing Off,
Melonseedy Signing Off,
4th Feb 2009, 0135HRS




<< Home