Wednesday, January 14, 2009

By Orders

By orders, I was told by sensei cum apprentice (confusing manz.....) to put this up >>>

INCLINED
Adjective
inclined (comparative more inclined, superlative most inclined)
1. At an angle to the horizontal; slanted or sloped.
--> The take-off ramp was inclined at 20 degrees.
2. Having a tendency, preference, likelihood, or disposition.
--> I am inclined to believe you.

ULTIMATUM
Noun
ultimatum (plural ultimatums or ultimata)
1. a final statement of terms or conditions made by one party to another, especially one that expresses a threat of reprisal or war.
ANAL
The term anal-retentive (or anally retentive, anal retentive), commonly abbreviated to "anal", is used conversationally to describe a person with such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, and can be carried out to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis.

造句 >>>
"Please be inclined to believe me that its not an ultimatum and 我是真的真的没想过要放弃你的."
Mission accomplished with flying results? yeah!!!!!

And some pictures which I kop from PG's blog which should generally answer some of the questions that many people have. And last but not least to biaomei..... dun be angry ok? I really know how to take care of myself de. *Thump heart with knuckles thrice* BFFs, i appreciate it :-)

And last but not least..... some announcements......

1. I've finally 'redeemed' back my Touchy Dual from HTC Care ever since I left her there before Xmas.....
2. Traffic Police had finally snailed mail to inform me that they are not pursing the accident any more and warned me to drive with more caution. Most important is that no action will be taken against me :-) yeah.... hussle with the law finally over..... whhohoohohohohoh.........


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @