Last Post of Year 2008
Seldom you will see me blog early in the morning.
Blogging now is because I slept last night at 3am.... or rather i didn't sleep at all.
Was flipping on my bed from 3am to 9am..... then decided to woke up instead.
Abit restless now.
I'm hungry but I don't feel like eating.
I'm unhappy and I feel like 'hiding' or putting on a false front but I can't.
Despite telling myself to take things easy and stop thinking...... guess its kinda of difficult....
Played with the kids for an hour earlier on.
Dun feel like going for the gathering with friends tonight...... but guess I'll just go for the sake of my presence and keep my 'mood' to myself.
Happy New Year everyone.
Blogging now is because I slept last night at 3am.... or rather i didn't sleep at all.
Was flipping on my bed from 3am to 9am..... then decided to woke up instead.
Abit restless now.
I'm hungry but I don't feel like eating.
I'm unhappy and I feel like 'hiding' or putting on a false front but I can't.
Despite telling myself to take things easy and stop thinking...... guess its kinda of difficult....
Played with the kids for an hour earlier on.
Dun feel like going for the gathering with friends tonight...... but guess I'll just go for the sake of my presence and keep my 'mood' to myself.
Happy New Year everyone.
<< Home