Sunday, December 21, 2008

Welcome :-)

Hi Jelly,

Welcome to Lion's blog.
This post which describe our shared memories up till now is dedicated specifically to you :-)
Our five dates and hopefully more to come ;-)
1. 24th Nov 2008 - WarakuPasta@Heeren
2. 4th Dec 2008 - Ichiban@ParkwayParade & TP@Ubi
4. 16th Dec 2008 - CrystalJadeShanghai@T3 & TCC@T3

Seriously I'm been enjoying myself alot on all of our dates and hope you had fun too.
Being with you gave me the comfortability and the happiness that I had always been looking for.
And I hope this will go on and on and on forever......
Thanks for being there with me whenever I need you. (esp. the exciting freak night)
And sorry for staying up so late with me whenever we are together.
Guess you must be sleeping now after a long day.
Hope you could sleep well tonight after our 'open talk'.
Sweet dreams and Oyasuminasai :-)
Last but not least, I still think you have more friends than me and is more popular... hahaha......
And yah I still rem our 'happy&comfort food' and 'Mac turn left' :p


Lion Signing Off,
21st Dec 2008 0338HRS



@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @