Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Warozzz.......

Too much work, so yesterday wanna worked from home to settle all the pending stuff.
At home less distractions from people so can work better.
But my team lead ask me to inform my manager, in the end manager ask me to take mc.
So immediately I go and take mc and logged off from my terminal. angryz manz........
I'm wondering whether my team lead got inform my manager anot when she work from home...... kns..... double standards..... must be using me as guinea pig.......

Today skipped Jap class cause PG couldn't make it. Luckily we skipped, I also work till 6.30pm plus and am still working from home now!!!.....
Super busy preparing materials for tomorrow 'war' with my manager and IT people.
Hope everything will be smooth, my friends must pray for me yah?

Need to go sleep liao... tomorrow going office earlier for last preparation...... GAMBATTE!!!!


Melonseedy Signing Off,
14th-Oct-2008, 2355HRS


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @