Ever since last month, there seems to be a change in my lifestyle.
The usual 'like to hang out after work' de me is gone le.
Now I do not really ask my friends out for dinner or after activities like I used to.
Neither do I look into my phonebook and search for kar kees one by one anymore.....
Perhaps I've come to realise that family is still there for you when you 'dun have' friends or when the whole world has given up on you....
And perhaps the movie 'Money Not Enough II' had made me realise that I should treat my family better and spend more time with them when there's still chance.
Perhaps I'm no longer young and is not as energetic as ever.... so need to come home to rest earlier......And the time at home surfing the net, watching tv, facebooking, etc etc really makes me super relax. And also I could be more compliant for my chelation more regularly.
Staying at home isn't really bore and bad afterall..... not only I get to rest more and will be more refresh the next day, I also get to save up the money for rainy days.
In a way or so..... I also get to realise that in the past I have always been the one intiating gatherings and dinners with my friends as I really wanna spend more time with my friends..... but now it seems otherwise........ perhaps my expectation of my friends are too high...... the higher expectation I have, the more disappointed I will be. In the end, no matter how good friends we are, we still need to live our own life sooner or later......
But still I enjoy spending time with my friends....... and I get to treasure more on gatherings with them when it happen.
Being alone also makes me analyse more...... best friends, good friends, normal friends, hi-bye friends or normal hangout kar kees..... now I really can 'see' clearly ....
Having flu now..... popped the yellow pill earlier on......getting drowsy now..... time to zzzz.... nitey everyone!
Melonseedy Signing Off,
20-Aug-2008, 2200HRS
<< Home