Monday, July 28, 2008

Dark Knight is Down

Last Fri and Sat slept late at 2am and 3am plus and also woke up late..... more than 20 hrs of sleep for both days....

Perhaps a sudden change of sleeping time or slept too much, last night slept earlier at 12am and had been feeling giddy till today......

Worked till 2pm plus then came home, self medicated and Zzzzz.
Didn't sleep well, once I dozed off, work into my mind and I woke up.... pretty scary..... i supposed that work stress?

Now having terrible flu, just self-medicated again and smsed boss that most likely I'll be going to see a doctor tomorrow and work from home if I can tahan. Guess he must be feeling beh song at this time.....

Maybe its because its my last working week in this company so pretty stress up trying to clear all the stuff before I go.

In my team, they call me batman because I refused to be called superman who does everything......

Batman is known as Dark Knight now...... and the Dark Knight is finally down.....


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @