Friday, October 3, 2008

Going Overseas

Yoyoyo..... long time never update blog le.....
There are so many things for me to update.... and therefore here I am!
Curious why during office hrs? its bez I had been on mc for the past 2 days.....
but still i had to attend con-call from home.... sounds crap huh? but no choice..... as long as my voice is with me, i have to participate....hahaha...

well well..... my jap classes started since 9th Sep..... attended 2 lessons then skipped the other 2.... lolz.... cause of commitments to eat fish slice beehoon and pre-puasa celebration... sounds ridiculous huh? but its true.....haha...
The jap teacher does not really knows english, so we have to figure our own way out....lolz... luckily she's nice and patient to teach us unlike the stupid adminstrator who suan us when we informed them we are unable to attend the lesson and wants make-up classes..... i sure will 'screw' her up the next time if i need to talk to her. Crappy pple everywhere.

Exactly a week ago was my buddy's wedding and at this time i think we were on our way to their hotel. I had lots of fun at their wedding being their 'brother' who followed them the entire day... lolz.... but its really tiring.... cause we had min sleep....
Thurs night - Bachelor night until 2am
Fri - 6am reach groom's hse and with them until 1am plus
Sat Night - Went to bridal's suite to stay over with some friends... slept at 5am...
Sun - Woke up at 9am and stayed outside until 11pm plus...
I'm really happy for the couple throughout the entire wedding except for some personal relations problem during and after the wedding.

Tues suppose to have lesson but we skipped and had dinner before going for our pre-puasa celebration with ex-colleagues ;-) We had great fun updating each other (gossiping) and all the way to T3 for supper until 3am plus.

Wed rest at home and did some work.

Yesterday and today reported sick because of cough, flu & mild asthma. Most likely to have caught a cold in the rain and did not had enuff sleep lately. This morning had a con-call and was informed that I might need to travel to Japan end of this month with my team lead for business trip. Sounds exciting.... but come to think of I need to fork out my own money for the trip first before I can claim and have to write report when I'm back sounds sianz......

Nov will also be going Genting with my colleagues. And March might be going Phuket or somewhere else with my Thal kar kees ;-) Sounds like a lot of travelling for me soon.... so looking forward to them manz....... (have to watch out for my saving in pocket already!)

Time to go Zzzzz after my super drowsy medi....... will upload the pics again! Sayonara!



Melonseedy Signing Off,
3-Oct-2008, 1500HRS


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @