Sunday, September 7, 2008

2129

HuAt huh!
Tonight I was having buffet with my buddies at SunsetWay then received a call from home.
Thinking that must be my mum asking me whether wanna go home for dinner anot again even I had told her the day before that I'm not.
So was even considering whether to pick up the call anot...haha...
The moment I picked up and is really mum's voice, so wanna tell her 'I tot i say no liao?'.
Luckily I never, haha... cause she told me my car plate no came out 3rd prize ;-)
Then as per usual lah..... I asked her how much I can collect for my share..... then she told me cause bought private, so got to let them 'absorb' part of it and give some kopi money to her friend. Then she told me she never buy so expect me to give her some.... sigh.... dunnoe this time her 'appetite' how big liao..... see how much she demand from me tomorrow bah.....
Got my car on 18th Aug 2007, more than a year liao...... first time strike ;-) really hope more to come......
Actually also didn't win a lot lah.... not given enuff to cover my credit card bills.... hahaa.... at least clear part of my 'bad debts' bah ;-)
Hope tomorrow got chance again..... 'HuAt' huh!
Happy Melonseedy Signed Off,
7 Sept 2008, 0155HRS


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @