Monday, October 20, 2008

LoSt

The feeling of lost is back again.
This time it feels like losing a friend.
Is it the feeling of losing a friend that hurts? or is it something else?

Still remember the last time I had such feeling and I got into my first accident.
It kinds created a 'wall' in my heart blocking me from doing what I wanna do.
It definitely took away my concentration and focus.

This time round, I thought I acted well.
I couldn't really put up my mask...... therefore I had to bring out my 'trauma' to laugh about.....
Its not that I dun want to give my wishes.... but its just that I really couldn't bring myself to say those words.
I thought I could have more time to 'release' myself...... but it just came too sudden like the previous time.

Sometimes people have to learn to let go...... how long it takes? No one really knows.....


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @