Career Tremors
Early morning met up with team lead and manager.
Finally they broke the news, we are being restructured.
Out of the entire team of 10 person, 8 will be transit out in phases leaving only 2.
And yes, that includes me.
I'm one of the 8 that will transit the latest, next July.
But then I will be re-transit to another team wef from Feb and this new project will only last until end June.
Maybe I'll make bridges and connections at the new team and hopefully there are new opportunties outta ;-)
But still I'll have to find new directions before that.
Anyone has good lobangs for me must contact me ok?
Hope to hear from you all soon :-)
Finally they broke the news, we are being restructured.
Out of the entire team of 10 person, 8 will be transit out in phases leaving only 2.
And yes, that includes me.
I'm one of the 8 that will transit the latest, next July.
But then I will be re-transit to another team wef from Feb and this new project will only last until end June.
Maybe I'll make bridges and connections at the new team and hopefully there are new opportunties outta ;-)
But still I'll have to find new directions before that.
Anyone has good lobangs for me must contact me ok?
Hope to hear from you all soon :-)
<< Home