More than 69 hours....
A bit restless and tired today.....
Chatted with biaomei abit this morning..... then were planning to meet PG and her one of these days on this coming week to catch up.
Told her to keep 'checking' on me to make sure I'm still 'living in this reality world'... guessed I kinda of 'freak' her out a bit.....
Noon met Raine for high tea and caught up quite a bit.
Kinda of 'took me away' for a while and its good.
Then send her to LiangCourt to have quick bite with her friend and they proceeded to their karaoke.
Proceeded to meet Amos&Jas at Suntec and shopped for a while.
Bought a shirt for CNY.
After they left at 10plus, I shopped alone at Carrefour. Its kinda of rare for me to shop alone as it's almost impossible to see me doing that alone..... didn't buy anything from there.... kinda of walked aimlessly aro alone to kill time.
Reached home at 11plus pm, just bathe, blogged and going to work now....
KXG is flying off to Nepal for her hols tomorrow liao.... so left 1 person to listen to me...... guess I just have to 'jam' my own schedule and proceed on...... hope she will come back soon.
Sab, bon voyage and enjoy yourselves!
Rem my pressie hor......
I'm still trying very hard...... its has been more than 69 hours of 'distance'.......
Melonseedy Signing Off,
4th Jan 2009, 0050HRS
<< Home