Last Working Day of Lunar 2008
Today is the last working day of lunar calender year 2008.
Everything's rather fine in office except kena chased for work again.... seems like I had to work during the hols liao...........
And it seems like another 'high' day for Melon..... according to PG & Biaomei.
********************************************
Noon received a 'surprise' from Jelly during lunch.
Although its just a simple card but it really touch me.
And my feel.... 我感觉到了, 真的感觉到了。
谢谢你的诚实,谢谢所用的一切。
********************************************
Sneaked off from work earlier than usual.
Was supposed to go ECP to do something while waiting for Biaomei & PG to jog de.... but in the end didn't do it caused I fell asleep alone.... along the coastline while watching and listening to the waves until they woke me up after their jog...
********************************************
Somehow I knew I will feel uncomfortable to share....... but still I did it anyway..... and in the end its really what I had expected..... I dun like such feelings, maybe I should really start to keep things to my ownself......
Kinda of can't sync also...... dunnoe izit I'm too tired..... or I'm 'drifting' away.... I dunnoe.... really dunnoe.....
********************************************
I think I need a breather..... and perhaps some really private times to be alone to clear up for the new coming year.
To plan, to think, to schedule, to adjust... whatever.....
********************************************
Melonseedy Signing Off,
24th Jan 2009, 0140HRS
Everything's rather fine in office except kena chased for work again.... seems like I had to work during the hols liao...........
And it seems like another 'high' day for Melon..... according to PG & Biaomei.
********************************************
Noon received a 'surprise' from Jelly during lunch.
Although its just a simple card but it really touch me.
And my feel.... 我感觉到了, 真的感觉到了。
谢谢你的诚实,谢谢所用的一切。
********************************************
Sneaked off from work earlier than usual.
Was supposed to go ECP to do something while waiting for Biaomei & PG to jog de.... but in the end didn't do it caused I fell asleep alone.... along the coastline while watching and listening to the waves until they woke me up after their jog...
********************************************
Somehow I knew I will feel uncomfortable to share....... but still I did it anyway..... and in the end its really what I had expected..... I dun like such feelings, maybe I should really start to keep things to my ownself......
Kinda of can't sync also...... dunnoe izit I'm too tired..... or I'm 'drifting' away.... I dunnoe.... really dunnoe.....
********************************************
I think I need a breather..... and perhaps some really private times to be alone to clear up for the new coming year.
To plan, to think, to schedule, to adjust... whatever.....
********************************************
Melonseedy Signing Off,
24th Jan 2009, 0140HRS
<< Home