Friday, January 23, 2009

RyAn is bacckkkk......

Finally the original crappy Ryan aka Lion is back in town for a brand new start!!!
And yes.... today was super hyper.... maybe because of the mc and relaxer pill that I took the night before ;-)
Randomly wished one of my colleague Merry Xmas, asked my female direct colleagues whether she got miss me since I was there the day before mah?.... ..... offer special promotional trial package of myself..... kena scolded by colleague and still try to joke abt it....... wat the crap.... i did all the silly and crappy stuff today... haha....

At serious time, I also offered one of my colleague some advices on relationships when my own is not even 'in sight'... haha..... but seriously.... he tot I had 'vast experience' before because wat I told him really make sense to him..... he nearly fainted when I told him 'Zero'.... hahaha.......
oh man... u dun have to have vast experience to be an expert or consultant... sometimes listening and observing is good enuff and these are my strengths! haha.....
btw, i really hope my colleague can take up my advice and be more proactive!
Can't wait to create another pair of lovebirds in Earth!

Maybe its because I've finally came to my own senses..... instead of hiding in the blanket to cry or brood over..... why not choose to wake up happily and finish the day happily?
Conclusion...... dun brood over things... I've choosen to live the life I love instead of love the life i live!

Ms Fate will have everything planned nicely and installed for me right?
Let Mother Nature takes it own course for everything.....
May everyone be happy forever!!!!

Melonseedy Sign Off,
23 Jan 2009, 0120HRS


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @