Monday, January 19, 2009

Bad Day?

Today had a bad day in office. Many things happened.
Something unpredictable happened and I had to rack my brains to 'resolve' it.
But was too busy with work.... so didn't really had time to do that.
Was thinking of meeting her after work to discuss but guess there was some miscomm and I wasn't really myself so might have kinda of made her unhappy :-(
Was also suppose to meet up with ex-colleagues after work to see whether do they have any job lobangs for me anot..... but I cancelled it last min because its too rushing as I wanna meet her but still in the end...... nothing was done. And I had my most miserable & impatient mood and time in the cinema watching a crap movie. Its really a waste of time.
I guess its all my fault and stupid decisions that created all these.
Am really really sorry.
Sorries.


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @