Sunday, January 18, 2009

MyHealth

10 minutes ago, I received an email from my Ms MyHealth.
Following is the email content.

**********************************************************************
Dear Loh Chon Wai,

Please refer to the below website for the list of items which you should be avoiding.
For your convenience, I have reproduced some of the content below for your easy refererces.

http://www.healthcastle.com/iron.shtml
http://www.loveyourbaby.com/iron-rich-food-list.html

Items in red are for your important attention. Please note that you are supposed to AVOID them whenever u can. Your cooperation and compliant is greatly appreciated by your health :)

Food rich in Iron Content:
- Chicken/Beef Liver
- Cooked Beef
-
All internal organs
- Cooked Turkey Meat
- Sardines
- Tuna Fish in oil
- Cooked Chicken
- All Types of Red Meat
- Pure Tehina
- Sesame Halva
- Oat Flakes
- All sorts of nuts
- Almonds
- Dried Figs
- Cooked Spinach
- Humous
- Dried Dates
- Brown Bread
- Cooked green peas
- Cooked potatoes

Vegetables and Fruits:
- Collard greens, kale, mustard, beet or turnip greens
- Cooked peas
- Watercress
- All green and leafy vegetables : Eg Lettuce
- Spinach
- Dried Apricots
- Dried Peaches
- Prunes
-
Raisins - u can give up ur raisins as snacks.

Beans:
- Kidned , lima, navy black, pinto, soy beans and lentils
- Red Beans

Whole Grains:
- Cereals, breads, enriched rice and
pasta - u can watch me eat pasta from now onwards..

Others:
- Egg
- Blackstrap molasses


Yours Sincerely,
your health.

**********************************************************************

waroz...... so many things cannot eat huh......
I wondered would it be better for me to look at the list of food that I can eat? haha.....
Btw, Ms MyHealth, I promise you that I'll try to avoid these food as much as I can ok? And the list is abit too long for my remaining memory space....I old liao rem? not much space left and no money to 'upgrade'. You help me rem some ok ;-)

Anyway, thanks for your effort and I really really appreciate it :-)


Lion Signing Off,
18th Jan 2009, 2108HRS


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @