Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reveal of Dark Knight's New Armors!

Yes yes yes..... finally the DarkKnight had decided to reveal his new armors for the upcoming CNY!
Armor A - Red & White Stripe Short-Sleeved Shirt
Armor B - Red Ferrari Polo Tee
Armor C & D - Blue & Green Horizontal Striped Tee
Boot E - Pedro Casual Shoes
And yes.... you all never see wrongly.... i didn't buy any armors of my favourite color... haha.....
This noon went to Marina's Heatwave to accompany best friends to trim and highlight their hair..... and I did mine before I went ;-)
Then initially we wanna go Bedok 85 for dinner.... but in the end ended up at Vivo for Shabu Shabu...... happy food but still I managed to ate a bit only.
For the past weeks, there are some changes in my living lifestyles.... not sure izit good or bad.....
First my body clock had been 'alarmed' at 5am automatically and I had to flip in bed till 7 or 8am. Bad.... not enuff sleep....
Then I had been eating super little...... usually I die die must have breakfast and its must be a heavy one such as a full pack of noodles..... but now.... I stopped at a few mouthfuls.... and sometimes even skipped breakie...... sigh..... think I had been losing weight also.... noticed pants and watch had been loosened...
Seriously I also dunnoe wat happen......
And oh yah..... the prediction box on the right menu... its damn freaky true manz.... sometimes I really tot someone is reading my blog and manuipulating the forecast........ current forecast is "You're taking the steps to make changes, and that's all you can do. You should be proud of yourself!"
Making changes also know..... good times and bad times also know.... everything also know...... super freaky manz.......
So after having Happy Food for Dinner, we went to my favourite Keppel Bay for drinks and crapping sessions at TCC. Just reached home and bathed..... going to sleep soon after blogging....... good night everyone and Happy Chinese New Year in advance in case I don't have time to blog tomorrow :-)
Melonseedy Signing Off,
25th Jan 2009, 0212HRS


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @