Monday, January 21, 2008

Realising my NYR....

**************************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
**************************************************
Another busy day at work.
Doing my report that will be due this coming fri
Have to document all the things and changes that I've done for the project which I had embarked on ever since I have joined, sianz.
Was told to follow up a proj that had been hanging for several months..... kinda of 'lost'.... will follow up with boss tomorrow.
Boss told me most likely to do my appraisal with me tomorrow.
Initially wanna go gym to workout after work de but kinda of feverish and had been running to toilet since morning..... perhaps food poisoning ba..... shall go another day then.... better rest.....
After work came home direct.
Had dinner, watched tv, had my DI.
Managed to realise some of my NYRs, save money and had my DI.
Now going to realising the 3rd one which is to sleep earlier....... nitey everyone!


Melonseedy Signing Off,
21 Jan 2008, 2341HRS




@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @