Thoughts to Ponder
A Pic that I drew recently.
CRS - Volunteer Appreciation DayRecently one of my friend posted this in her facebook status.... and it sets me thinking....
"Hopes you are happy doing what you are doing. if not, what's the purpose of doing so?"
Actually I think this phrase is quite meaningful........ it applies to everyone..... cause everyday we are not sure what we are doing will make us happy anot...... if not.... what is the purpose of doing it then?
What is the purpose of suppressing your own feelings and unhappiness to make other feel better and to make yrself 'look' better?
What is the purpose of putting up a 'false front' and 'controlling' yrself? Does it really make someone happier?
Go ponder.
Sometimes I'll hope for a small little act or gesture to make myself feel assured and happier.... but it makes me felt worse when it doesn't come.
Is it really that difficult to happen? The normaility is that it should come but it didn't, this mean something......
Even if I tried to make it come..... but still it doesn't.... it really meant something else.......
Is this what it means having higher hopes will makes one hurt more when he fell?
It might be a form of test..... and its considered failed when it didn't happen.
Reflect on this.
Thinking Melon Signing Off,
3rd March 2009, 0050HRS

<< Home