Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Good or Bad

Sometimes Good and Bad are just a thin line apart.
Its really set people thinking on how to determine one another.
Half hour ago, I went shopping and was being charged for a pack of cigarettes which obviously does not belong to me.
And so I went back after checking the receipt and the cashier was quite new and blur so she called her senior in.
In the end, both of them knew I did not buy the cigarettes and allow me to stand there for almost half and hour while they check their previous receipts from the system. :-(
Sigh, they could have refunded me and continue to check their accounts right?
But still finally, the new gal was being scolded in front of everyone.
Did I did the wrong thing going back to confront her?
Causing her being scolded by her senior just because of 11 odds plus dollars.
Or did my incident taught her a lesson to be more careful the next time?
11 odds dollars could be her pay for her 2 hours of work there?
Did I just make her work for nothing for that 2 hours?
Am I doing a good or a bad thing?
This is really dilemma.
I guess all I can convinced myself is that she's lucky to have made the mistake on me cause I shown her the patience that no other customers would have.
I really hope she had a learnt a good lesson here.
This incident really sets me thinking....... what is good and what is bad?
How do you determine the both?
Well well well...... think think think.......
(What the crap, DBS Amex just charged me $150 for their credit card annual fee! I called them to waive off and luckily they did.... otherwise I would have escalated this... haha..)
Thinking Melon Signing Off,
17th Feb 2009, 2235HRS


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @