Monday, February 16, 2009

Specially for......

I would like to specifically dedicate this post to my BFFs, my buddies and all my friends outta who are really concern for me for the past few weeks.
Be it be relationship, friendship, kinship, career and my happiness or unhappiness...... you peeps really shown me the utmost care and concern that I could ever had.
I felt it... I really felt all of you with me when I'm at my lowest point.
I know sometimes I really dun listen to what you all had advise and tell me which might had hurt you all alot..... I'm really sorry....
I know all of you are concern about me..... I know you want the best for me....... I really understand.... that is why sometimes I rather keep things to myself..... 'hide' myself when I'm at my down-est......
Whatever decision that I had chosen in the end.... its my own decision and I will bear full responsible for it...... at least I will not regret for my decision......
A short sms or a short msn meant a lot to me....... thanks for being with me all the time these while..... I promise you all that I will be strong for everything. So dun worry abt me ya?
What meant to be will be there eventually.
Thanks peeps :-)
You guys rock, I wanna be your friend for the next life and the next..... and next....... and next...


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @