Friday, February 20, 2009

Time & Strength

Ever wondered why Melon is at home on a Fri night?
Even he himself also doesn't know why.......

The weirdest thing is that Melon had been outside having dinner and 'roaming' ALONE for 2 hours.......
Weird right?
Anyone who knows Melon well should know that there won't be chances of such 'occurence' in his life.
Having dinner alone outside? I think its the first time man........
So what was he doing outta alone for 2 hours in Vivo?
Waiting patiently for a reply...... window shopping with his mind elsewhere...... revisiting places with 'vivid' memories..... watching his favourite water fountain..... thinking about what had happened...... what he should do...... wat is coming up..... everything.
Conclusion = Nothing.

I guess I need time...... and more strength...... not only my strength..... to overcome what will be coming up.....

Upcoming week will be a super busy week for me..... hope everytime will run smoothly....


Weird Melon Signing Off,
20th Feb 2009, 2258HRS


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @