Lazy Week
**************************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
**************************************************
Wow..... consecutive 8 nights at home without going out.
People who knows me well finds it unbelievable too.
I myself also dunnoe wat happen, just dun feel like going out.
For the past week, had been resting a lot and sleeping early..... but still restless and tired.... wondered why...... is it because health is deterioriating? or cause I have been staying too much at home? haha......
Tomorrow having my first 'reunion dinner' of Year 2008 with my ex-colleagues.
Time to sleep... nitey everyone and hope everyone have a great week ahead :-)
Melonseedy Signing Off,
28 Jan 2008, 0058HRS
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
**************************************************
Wow..... consecutive 8 nights at home without going out.
People who knows me well finds it unbelievable too.
I myself also dunnoe wat happen, just dun feel like going out.
For the past week, had been resting a lot and sleeping early..... but still restless and tired.... wondered why...... is it because health is deterioriating? or cause I have been staying too much at home? haha......
Tomorrow having my first 'reunion dinner' of Year 2008 with my ex-colleagues.
Time to sleep... nitey everyone and hope everyone have a great week ahead :-)
Melonseedy Signing Off,
28 Jan 2008, 0058HRS
<< Home